1. Reservers block

For the last time cases with reserving an item became more frequent due to disabled rdf (asking about it hopeless and I'm not trying), so I suggest all the community to put them in ignore list. It's not supposed to be "reserved" every player should have equal chances to get something. So I hope you will like this way of preventing it, your methods are welcome
    Edited: February 5, 2016

2. You are not forced to join a group whos leader is reserving something. I despise it too but there's nothing wrong if you are told before joining, otherwise it's considered ninja looting which is bannable.

3. You are not forced to join a group whos leader is reserving something. I despise it too but there's nothing wrong if you are told before joining, otherwise it's considered ninja looting which is bannable.
    Also like to add, why not just start your own group? Don't like someone's rules, fine. Do you're own thing. Come plaining on the forums? That's not going to do any good now is it?

4. They do this because theres always gonna be an ***** in a pug. Like say im tanking I've had retnub with 2900 gs roll need and beat me on the 1 handed tank sword from UT Pinnacle when hes not even tanking in the group.

5. probably every HoL group is reserved xD make spell power based team :D

6. They do this because theres always gonna be an ***** in a pug. Like say im tanking I've had retnub with 2900 gs roll need and beat me on the 1 handed tank sword from UT Pinnacle when hes not even tanking in the group.
    I have literally chewed someone's *** for doing this in my groups!!! I was in Deadmines a few weeks ago on my lowbie priest and didn't have a single freaking clothie in group, sweet right? Nope! Staff dropped from one of last bosses and of course I need on it and for some weird reason the Enh Shaman needed on it and won it. I asked him why he needed on it and he said he could use it. I told him, "bro you're Enhance meant, i'm the healer. The staff with suit me a lot better then you". Of course he didn't wanna give it up right away, but the tank and a dps chimed in and agreed with me and we all straightened the shaman out. It turns out he was just really new and didn't know any sort of dungeon edicate and I warned him that if he insisted on rolling on great that's not meant for his spec that it could get him kicked and *****ed at worse then I did.

Happy to say I think he got the point and learned his lesson.

:D

I don't know why this behavior persist at high levels, some people are just dickheads, but the others I just don't know. How does one simply make that far in-game and not learn a thing or two about rolling on gear that the main specs need first? I'll never know...

7. Also like to add, why not just start your own group? Don't like someone's rules, fine. Do you're own thing. Come plaining on the forums? That's not going to do any good now is it?
    First of all: I'm not complaining.
    The second thing is: I offer the way to prevent this. If everyone makes his own group then everyone will reserve something. It's not about separate gameplay

8. For the last time cases with reserving an item became more frequent due to disabled rdf (asking about it hopeless and I'm not trying), so I suggest all the community to put them in ignore list. It's not supposed to be "reserved" every player should have equal chances to get something. So I hope you will like this way of preventing it, your methods are welcome
    This is not democracy , my group my rules .

9. First of all: I'm not complaining.
    The second thing is: I offer the way to prevent this. If everyone makes his own group then everyone will reserve something. It's not about separate gameplay
    If you weren't complaining this thread wouldn't existing and 2. not everyone cares to make their own group and 3. Hell, I'd say more people need to make their own groups.

Also, I form groups all the time and never ever set reserves on items. EVER! The most I ever ask for is for players to not roll on items that isn't for their MS and that's it and that's pretty fair, also when i run with others, i rarely if ever incounter players trying to reserve gear.