1. Nasty, just bit OT but how boomkins and elementals perform these days (5.4.8 Warmane) and how do they stand in countering warriors? Thanks!
    boomies are great. in arena ur more or less a resto druid lol. tossing hots and dots on everything [including pets] while cc'n in between and tossing out starsurge procs. i havent played my boomie since they updated to 5.4.8 but if that fixed astral communion, then boomies are even more awesome :P in bg's, u use a dotting macro to cycle between everyone, and cast near infinite starsurge procs lol

ele shamans aren't bad, but boomies def. better.

@someone saying mage counters ww lawl. that is only true cuz of broken monk gear bonus. the gloves bonus if i recall.

2. @someone saying mage counters ww lawl. that is only true cuz of broken monk gear bonus. the gloves bonus if i recall.
    you are wrong.gloves bonus works fine it remove snares not roots..they are not the same.
    Edited: February 6, 2016

3. What i understand is that Feral is better in Arenas, and WW Monk in BG's and Duels. I know they are masters at 1v1. But the question is OVERALL PvP. All included. World PvP, Bg's (normal & rated), Arenas and Duels.

4. What i understand is that Feral is better in Arenas, and WW Monk in BG's and Duels. I know they are masters at 1v1. But the question is OVERALL PvP. All included. World PvP, Bg's (normal & rated), Arenas and Duels.
    druid is best flag carry in the game so you will be loved for rated bg.for normal its whatever you can do very well in normal BG with any class/spec.
    as for arena as WW monk sometimes you may face teams that simple class counter you and there is not much you can do.on other hand feral do well vs all classes , but if you want to go high rating and do well you have to play with priest nothing else well work that good.and for 3s only good comp is jungle.so if you have t parthner priest, go feral you will have alot of fun.

5. druid is best flag carry in the game so you will be loved for rated bg.for normal its whatever you can do very well in normal BG with any class/spec.
    as for arena as WW monk sometimes you may face teams that simple class counter you and there is not much you can do.on other hand feral do well vs all classes , but if you want to go high rating and do well you have to play with priest nothing else well work that good.and for 3s only good comp is jungle.so if you have t parthner priest, go feral you will have alot of fun.
    So you're saying that Feral is the better choice. :D

6. Okay i want to thank everyone that gave this thread a little attention and helped me to decide. I played 2 Days with my WW Monk (bg's mostly) and 2 days with my Feral (Monk and Feral item level is exactly the same at the moment) and now i can say that i really enjoy my Feral more. I love typhoon, i also think that Druid's mobility is a bit better (If Worgen). What i was interested in is Damage, and i just tested the damage with both classes, they are the same ilvl, and Feral does a lot more. And a lot easier. Maybe after some time i may play my monk for a while. But right now the decision have been made. Feral is more supportive, more damage and most importantly more enjoyable to me. Sorry for the time wasted on reading and posting in this thread.

"You cannot be good at something that you don't enjoy"

- Critically
    Edited: February 7, 2016

First 123