1. Thoughts on server

I'm looking for the best Cataclysm private server out there in the PS community. By best I mean most amount of working quests and few to no bugs, and a high populated community. I currently play on Lordearion and am very very happy by it. However Cata is my favorite expansion. Have I found the server I am looking for here?

2. Without a doubt one of the most friendly communitys you'll ever find.

3. It is the bestest and one of the most entertaining communities of all private server history

4. Everything works perfectly, people are very nice and you can find players for any activity almost at any time. Best cataclysm server wurld.

5. unless you gonna play enha or a ret id say, dont play here.

6. You will have a lot of fun here,the community is just great. Everyone loves ech other :D

unless you gonna play enha or a ret id say, dont play here.
    or Rogue >:D

7. You will have a lot of fun here,the community is just great. Everyone loves ech other :D

Yeah, I'm pure love <333
    And I remember when you called me ''amor'' :D

8. You will have a lot of fun here,the community is just great. Everyone loves ech other :D

or Rogue >:D
    or Feral >:D

p.s I want my legendaries NAO so I can stop playing hemo spec ;.;

9. Yeah, I'm pure love <333
    And I remember when you called me ''amor'' :D
    Shhhhh.... That never happen >_>

p.s I want my legendaries NAO so I can stop playing hemo spec ;.;
    are Legendaries better than Kaleds?

10. are Legendaries better than Kaleds?
    Well only by like 20-30 % on sub as assa it does not even matter. As combat the proc is sooo beast and bonus 45 % for SS and RvS makes it up for weap speed. Sadly you wont be seeing 100 k dps rogues on morchok anytime soon:D . And pvpers would cry you the river if there was legendary rogue.

11. Well only by like 20-30 % on sub as assa it does not even matter. As combat the proc is sooo beast and bonus 45 % for SS and RvS makes it up for weap speed. Sadly you wont be seeing 100 k dps rogues on morchok anytime soon:D . And pvpers would cry you the river if there was legendary rogue.
    We already cry about Hemo specced rogues :D

12. The amount of sarcasm here is overwhelming 0.o

123 ... Last