1. top rate has always been dodgeland :D
    Edited: February 13, 2016

2. Maybe resli is bugged and doesn't do extra damage reduction on DoTs (only feral druid's DoTs in this case).

3. Maybe resli is bugged and doesn't do extra damage reduction on DoTs (only feral druid's DoTs in this case).
    In the video below your message i didnt notice insanely big ticks :/ they were ~1500

4. IS THIS POST FOR REAL?
    Ferals are currently the most bugged class around.... blocks prevent combo points from building on target(they shouldnt, and they also shouldnt block whole dmg but a portion of it..), primal fury is bugged and only gives extra combo points 50% of the time meaning about 30% dmg loss since half feral abilities are crits, and also savage defense in bear form doesnt proc from lacerate and faerie fire meaning it procs 10 times less than it should.. you could easily just kill a retri by being in bear form cause of his slow but hard hits.. now you must work your way around at even a class you should win without trying(although thats irrelevant).

What im saying is that right now ferals face huge problems and a warrior comes and complains? just use your fcking shield and you wont even take dmg...
    Also agility stacking feral will do much more dmg with bleeds than arp stacking one, and since currently most ferals stack agility cause you cant be arp caped(not even soft) their bleeds could even outdmg the ones from s8 pvp arp stacking.

5. IS THIS POST FOR REAL?
    Ferals are currently the most bugged class around.... blocks prevent combo points from building on target(they shouldnt, and they also shouldnt block whole dmg but a portion of it..), primal fury is bugged and only gives extra combo points 50% of the time meaning about 30% dmg loss since half feral abilities are crits, and also savage defense in bear form doesnt proc from lacerate and faerie fire meaning it procs 10 times less than it should.. you could easily just kill a retri by being in bear form cause of his slow but hard hits.. now you must work your way around at even a class you should win without trying(although thats irrelevant).

What im saying is that right now ferals face huge problems and a warrior comes and complains? just use your fcking shield and you wont even take dmg...
    Also agility stacking feral will do much more dmg with bleeds than arp stacking one, and since currently most ferals stack agility cause you cant be arp caped(not even soft) their bleeds could even outdmg the ones from s8 pvp arp stacking.
    I want some proof's on everything you just said, i haven't been able to see a single of these things happening against feral druids.

6. just use your fcking shield and you wont even take dmg...
    Cool story tell me more

7. just use your fcking shield and you wont even take dmg....
    did you even try to use your brain before writing that?

8. Cool story tell me more
    I don't think it's neccessary to answer him. :P

9. did you even try to use your brain before writing that?
    First of all primal fury is bugged, go at the bugtracker it has been bugged four months now( today it just changed to fixed but i havent tested it yet to see if it actually works).
    Second yes, get e feral and wear a shield, then see if he does any dmg. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN AS A WARRIOR DONT TURN YOUR FCKING BACK.Dont tell me im brainless cause i just state that if you play against a warrior who has half a brain he will never give you his back unless you stun him which you cant if you dont put combo points on which you cant if he has a shield and uses shield block.

10. First of all primal fury is bugged, go at the bugtracker it has been bugged four months now( today it just changed to fixed but i havent tested it yet to see if it actually works).
    Second yes, get e feral and wear a shield, then see if he does any dmg. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN AS A WARRIOR DONT TURN YOUR FCKING BACK.Dont tell me im brainless cause i just state that if you play against a warrior who has half a brain he will never give you his back unless you stun him which you cant if you dont put combo points on which you cant if he has a shield and uses shield block.
    You are basically implying that shield block has a 100% uptime which underlines my previous question.
    Also none forces you to hit the front of the warrior and not trying to get behind him which should at least give you some uptime on completely avoiding every chance to block at all.

11. You are basically implying that shield block has a 100% uptime which underlines my previous question.
    Also none forces you to hit the front of the warrior and not trying to get behind him which should at least give you some uptime on completely avoiding every chance to block at all.
    ofc shield wall doesnt have 100% uptime but for the duration the warrior just with revenge and shield slam can get you easily to below 50% and without cp you cant get finishers so no insta spell(cyclone or heal) and also how can you get the back of the warrior if he know how not to give it to you eludes me. You can easily test those things with a feral if you want, im not making things up.

Edit: also even if you have cp built up before the shield block activates, since block is bugged you cant land the finisher which is huge).

12. also how can you get the back of the warrior if he know how not to give it to you eludes me.
    1. Run through him
    2. Turn arround, not that hard, seriously

As a rogue you pretty much always do that **** to avoid dodges on your kidney / finishers, also backstab only works from behind anyways.

13. 1. Run through him
    2. Turn arround, not that hard, seriously

As a rogue you pretty much always do that **** to avoid dodges on your kidney / finishers, also backstab only works from behind anyways.
    if the warrrior knows what to do you will never give his back to you. Also if he just piercing howls on you you have to spend gcd to get out of it or you dont even have a chance to get his back. and if he is in shield block you wont have infected wounds on him since you cant mangle him, so he wont be slowed so he wont give you his back. If he is stupid its another story but the conversation has no meaning if this is the case. So, against a warrior who knows how to pvp you will rarely get his back to do any dmg while shield block holds, and if he has different macros for shield wall and shield block he can have 30 secs of almost immunity to your dmg, thats pretty high( and dont tell me again to hit him from behind because if he knows even a little of pvp he will never allow you to hit him from behind.

14. I'm guessing you are referring to tylershaft who has KT 2hander and the arp trinket, ofc hes gonna rek ur warrior what did u expect

First 123 Last