1. Friend or Enemy?

Hello to everyone!
    Today, we made a series of quests with a "Vyri" player.
    I want to thank him for friendship !

Love u man! Thank u again!

:)

2. Its called "people", and individuals can be friendly regardless of the pixel color ur screen shows.

Some are dicks, some are neutral, and rare cases actually help.

I personally ignore most, unless they attack me, or call their 80 buddy, or just plain simply need the same mobs as I do (its still a pvp game after all), and end up helping from time to time, like one time helped a gnome mage kill that elite from STV (giant sea dude with a hammer), all good. At that same time however there was this amazing warr named "Ragepls" which looked like a twink or something, got killed, prolly lied to a nearby ally to kill me, still failed, and then grabbed an 80 to come after me.

So yea: People, they can swing either way regardless of "color".

3. We are... frienemies.

I usually just ignore or help the Hordes, though after I helped killing a mob the Horde is fighting, they might suddenly decide I'm their next target. I guess they cannot resist the urge to punt the midget.

Of course sometimes I have to execute some Horde players, like yesterday I have to kill a pair of fabulous Blood Elven paladins because once again they attack Rebel Camp and set up a camp in it. I still remember their name cuz I had to punish them for same reason weeks ago (gratz to level 50 who got all the way to 70 btw). Probably shoulda left the warlock alone though, I dunno. It's Stranglethorn Vale after all. Ganking happens even in Booty Bay and you really have to be wise on who you can leave alone and who you can't