1. Why you guys weren't raiding in the last 3-4-5 days ? : ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    What are you talking there? We did ICC 25 HC on sunday, Downed our #4 LoD yesterday and also finished one Icc 25 N. Plus yesterday we did one bane during the day...

2. Yesterday we reached LoD with our second group, we will probably force this week a second LoD kill as premier.

Cheers!

3. when im not with you i lose my mind
    give me a sign
    JoJ me, baby, one more time.
    Edited: February 25, 2016

4. Greetings from Nfront ;)) nice 2 see U ;)) (after WIPE lost all my char's) ;))) i think i wanna play again ;D
    Edited: February 26, 2016

5. OMfg the nig.ga warlock is returning! Start leveling and pm any goat for invite. Cheers

6. And here we go, LOD #5

Royal and Groz, droped

Congrats!
    Edited: February 29, 2016

7. We are going to force our Second LoD for this week! Let's start the hardcore farming!

8. And here we go, LOD #6

picture will follow, I missed the raid, waiting to receive the proof atm.

Congrats!

9. And here we go, LOD #7

Crossbow and tanklet mace droped.

Congrats!

10. Very nice guild , gay-friendly , gm is gay too.

11. :)) Your butt is still suffering ??

12. We have started a ICC 10 HC today, to test the new fixes. We quite easy passed PP and heading to Bane atm, server dc and had time to post a short pic.

Currently at VDW, 0 wipes so far!

13. We have tried to continue the raid today and it looks like there was no chance in getting the ICC buff. Even so we downed Sindragosa hardmode and guess what, Bane is constantly teleporting the group to start. Is the fight disabled or the new fixes are to cool for us?

Cheers!

First ... 2345 Last