1. you talking about Ulduar when there is not even VoA or WG done? Jesus.....

2. If I remember correctly, they mentioned that they'll first fix Ulduar with all Vehicle requirements then they'll use that to fix Vehicles in WG. When WG is working properly they'll enable VoA with it. Since they're working on WG they don't want to release VoA without it, if they did there wouldn't be much point in fixing WG. Also, similar was said also for Isle of Conquest, that it will follow after vehicle update made in Ulduar.

This is nothing 100% certain, it's what I remember from posts long ago. But if you think about it, it's quite logical. WG = VoA, one does not work without other, so once they're satisfied with both of those, they'll release it. However, neither of those are really necessary, WG never worked, so you can't say "Well we played it, we want it back". VoA is a great part of gearing up, but you can obtain all of those items without it, so it's not a major priority.

3. Same goes for Arena, if you started pvping early and getting high rate, you could be almost fully geared by now. And lets face it, Arena "Season" sucks, gear is crap for this 3.3.5 patch. I said it many times and I'll say it again, real pvp won't start until Rele / Wrath season.
    Not everyone agrees with you. Many are here cause they played out Rele/Wrath gear on the many other ICC content private servers. When ICC content comes around many people will go back to deathwing/rag/retail legion IMO.

4. If there's anything wrong in there, it's definitely the 'silence'. We've been everything but silent and do not appreciate it. All of our staff puts a lot of effort in replies.

The arena season rewards thread will come in this month for sure. The reason why it hasn't been announced is because we're unsure about rewards when it comes to certain realms. For most of the realms, you can expect the rewards to repeat from the previous season, aside the new titles, which will be the next ones in line of 'season gladiator' (Merciless > Vengeful > Brutal and et cetera).
    Month aint finished yet, yup I know. Nevertheless a reminder to make sure the tiny pvp community wont be forgotten

5. So no ladder yet
    no armory yet
    and no Wintergrasp yet

Well i guess thats a great reason to end the season right now.

Am I right Kappa

6. So just to make sure I haven't missed anything, no announcement yet as to when the current arena season will end?

7. No... And the month is almost over. This season begins to be boring with the MMR system broken...

8. - Default mmr-system instead of AT-like matching
    - No ladder online -> a big part of competitiveness is missing
    - There are always players wintrading/playing against own accounts and players dont even know/cant check about those
    - Gamebreaking bugs like holypalas healing twice as much by using beacon of light
    - season end will not be determined by pvp factors, but instead by ulduar fix-progress / overall pve related content-progress plan
    - still, even until most of the season is done, the playerbase hasnt been told if there are any rewards and if, which ones (2v2/3v3/5v5)

Overall it seems the staff doesnt seem to be very interested in pvp-content. Most of these issues could have been handled withing hours/days, like the configuration of the mmr-system or a visible ladder to help detect cheating within the ladder.
    Even the battleground-issue with av having the same chance to pop up and cause players to participate much more av than any other battleground or bugs like the vehicles in sota are slow- and rootable show, that there is no real pvp-focus. Lets hope wg-issues will be adressed, otherwhise this content will stay more frustrating than rewarding too.

The main problem is, that there is no sign of change. One season wasted wouldnt be that bad, but if the staff keeps acting like it is now, all arena seasons will look this way. Lets wake them up because hoping alone will not be enough to make the next season any more decent.

9. - Default mmr-system instead of AT-like matching
    - No ladder online -> a big part of competitiveness is missing
    - There are always players wintrading/playing against own accounts and players dont even know/cant check about those
    - Gamebreaking bugs like holypalas healing twice as much by using beacon of light
    - season end will not be determined by pvp factors, but instead by ulduar fix-progress / overall pve related content-progress plan
    - still, even until most of the season is done, the playerbase hasnt been told if there are any rewards and if, which ones (2v2/3v3/5v5)

Overall it seems the staff doesnt seem to be very interested in pvp-content. Most of these issues could have been handled withing hours/days, like the configuration of the mmr-system or a visible ladder to help detect cheating within the ladder.
    Even the battleground-issue with av having the same chance to pop up and cause players to participate much more av than any other battleground or bugs like the vehicles in sota are slow- and rootable show, that there is no real pvp-focus. Lets hope wg-issues will be adressed, otherwhise this content will stay more frustrating than rewarding too.

The main problem is, that there is no sign of change. One season wasted wouldnt be that bad, but if the staff keeps acting like it is now, all arena seasons will look this way. Lets wake them up because hoping alone will not be enough to make the next season any more decent.
    Very neat and acurate description of the situation

10. rewards ... (...5v5)
    5v5 ? whats that? i have thought that its disabled like on blackrock..

11. Staff reply would be good here.

First 12