PTR = Public Test Realm?

What is the test server for?

http://i.imgur.com/9DltIXF.jpg

2. PTR = Public Test Realm?

What is the test server for?

http://i.imgur.com/9DltIXF.jpg
    maybe for tot hc testing?

3. maybe for tot hc testing?
    Probably they said they will open ptr for tot hc.

4. This is Developer realm, testing things before release.

5. We were testing out ToT HC last night to answer ur question :)

6. We were testing out ToT HC last night to answer ur question :)
    And ? Is it well done ?

7. And how you test it when is closed?

8. I rly dont care but i wold like to know, how did they select guilds for this it is supposed to be public meaning for every1 not just for selected few....

9. I rly dont care but i wold like to know, how did they select guilds for this it is supposed to be public meaning for every1 not just for selected few....
    No, the public in Public Test Realm means they select people from the player-base not from their own staff to test all that they want tested.
    And, to be frank, I'm quite certain that "snorkan" and his guild weren't testing anything on the realm, so don't worry about it too much.

10. The Shadow Seekers should be testing out some raids, they seem to zero in on every detailed issue perfectly, they spotted some stuff on HOF HC that no one has done previously.

http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Shad...stwolf/summary

11. HOF HC that no one has done previously.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but people have done HoF HC previously and the first to do it were Vatican. Just check, for example, the GM's achievements, full HoF HC. Besides that we've also been reporting all the bugs we've seen if they haven't already been reported.

But I do agree that more guilds should be testing out ToT HC, and if you're good at reporting the bugs, then that's more reasons to do so.
    Edited: March 17, 2016

12. Sorry to burst your bubble but people have done HoF HC previously and the first to do it were Vatican. Just check, for example, the GM's achievements, full HoF HC. Besides that we've also been reporting all the bugs we've seen if they haven't already been reported.

But I do agree that more guilds should be testing out ToT HC, and if you're good at reporting the bugs, then that's more reasons to do so.
    I wasn't talking about the first person or first guild to do it >_>, I am talking about the first to realize some odd bug that took place during one raid, whereas it had been reported a number of times. There was this odd bug that the guild found when I ran with them, they knew something wasn't right.

Anyways we can never know who is first in anything, with these bugs people can 1 shot anything.

13. No, the public in Public Test Realm means they select people from the player-base not from their own staff to test all that they want tested.
    And, to be frank, I'm quite certain that "snorkan" and his guild weren't testing anything on the realm, so don't worry about it too much.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, however "snorkan and his guild" were exclusively selected by Warmane's staff as The Only guild testing on PTR ,they went there yesterday in fact,and will continue testing in the upcoming days.
    Surely,you have the right to remain frank, quite certain and don't worry too much within a bubble.

14. Sorry to burst your bubble, however "snorkan and his guild" were exclusively selected by Warmane's staff as The Only guild testing on PTR ,they went there yesterday in fact,and will continue testing in the upcoming days.
    Surely,you have the right to remain frank, quite certain and don't worry too much within a bubble.
    Shots Fired.

123 Last