1. Quit spamming this bs,nobody cares about a bunch of scrubs running high gear premades vs 400ilvl bots and afkers.

2. ban this guys as he spams global with this bs

3. I'm not someone who streams stuff but cut this guy a break, if he wants to move up and show people what he can do, so be it.
    But it would be super intense if he was going against premade from The Essentials, Imperial Mayhem, Devastation, Blacklist, etc. That be a fight I'd like to see.

4. I'm not someone who streams stuff but cut this guy a break, if he wants to move up and show people what he can do, so be it.
    But it would be super intense if he was going against premade from The Essentials, Imperial Mayhem, Devastation, Blacklist, etc. That be a fight I'd like to see.
    That's not the point,the point is this is not twitter,you don't just start making random topics to advertise.
    This same dude was spamming global like there's no tomorrow.
    There are plenty of mediocre players streaming,imagine if all of them came here and started making topics every day to bump up from 1 viewer to 10.

5. That's not the point,the point is this is not twitter,you don't just start making random topics to advertise.
    This same dude was spamming global like there's no tomorrow.
    There are plenty of mediocre players streaming,imagine if all of them came here and started making topics every day to bump up from 1 viewer to 10.
    And how is that your problem?? It's not, if this is something inappropriate there are ppl in charge that are going to delete thread, there is no need to be a d*ck...
    Edited: March 23, 2016

6. And how is that your problem?? It's not, if this is something inappropriate there are ppl in charge that are going to delete thread, there is no need to be a d*ck...
    If it wasn't a problem for me i wouldn't waste time responding. So i'll be a d*ck whenever i fancy,now piss off with your policorrectness and someone just nuke the advert already.

7. He's doing it wrong, no need to create a special thread just to advertise. When i do PvP videos, i make threads as well, but in right category and information about the video and etc. However, we do not need to hate that much, what if the guy is completely new to all of this and still does not know how to get viewers?

Instead of making him feel bad and hating him, guide him. There are people in charge that it's their responsibility to delete/move/close threads that are not in right category, spam or advertise things.

By the way, Carbonbased56, instead of making threads like this in order to advertise your stream and get much more haters, you should go here, and select the realm you play on, character and your twitch channel. This is the right way if you want to get more views from here, you won't get much, but at least, it will be more then in Forum and less haters, i hope :)

Have a nice day.