1. [Lordaeron] BiS list for Prot Warrior pre-Naxx?

Would someone please be so kind and make one?I would greatly appreciate the effort.

2. Hello there,
    I'm currently only level 20 on Lordaeron and I haven't played wotlk since retail but I've played warrior a lot and I just spent few minutes ingame browsing through AtlasLoot and put together a pre Raid BiS and pre HC BiS list and I'll share my first findings.

Note that BiS lists do not always provide the "best (in slot)" upgrade, it always depends on the other items you're already wearing to keep the stats you need.
    That being said the most important stat to begin with is crit immunity which results in defense points(which are gained by defense rating).
    From my experience on other WoW expansions you should only aim to reach the defense cap you need to get the crit immunity, defense points do reward basic avoidance as well but not as much as you would get by taking another item with pure avoidance(dodge/parry/block rating) and another point to consider is taking items with threat based stats if you're already crit immune.

Here is a first draft of the items I put in my pre Raid BiS list
    (Note that I did not include Quest rewards, Badge or craft items yet)

The first section is for those items where I'm pretty certain that those are either BiS or where I did not find any concurrent items yet:
    Weapon: Red Sword of Courage (Utgarde Pinnacle, King Ymiron HC)
    Shield: Royal Crest of Lordaeron (CoT Stratholme, Mal'Ganis HC)
    Trinket1: Essence of Gossamer (Azjol Nerub, Hadronox HC)
    Belt: Ancient Aligned Girdle (Azjol Nerub, Anub'arak HC)
    Bracers: Bracers of the Herald (Ahn'kahet, Herald Volazj HC)
    Legs: Bolstered Legplates (Violet Hold, Cyanigosa HC)
    Chest: Sun-Emblazoned Chestplate (Halls of Stone, Sjonnir the Ironshaper HC)
    Shoulders: Iron Dwarf Smith Pauldrons (Halls of Lightning, General Bjarngrim HC)
    Rings: Woeful Band (Halls of Stone, Maiden of Grief HC) & Keystone Great-Ring (Drak'Tharon, The Prophet Tharon'ja HC)
    Cloak: Cloak of the Enemy (Nexus, Commander X HC) / Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions (Wymrest Accord - Honored)

Here few items where I'm not quite sure yet and/or which depends on your other setup or preference
    Helm: Arcane-Shielded Helm (Nexus, Grand Magus Telestra HC) / Ground Tremor Helm (Gundrak, Moorabi HC)
    Neck: Pendant of the Nathrezim (CoT Stratholme, Mal'Ganis HC) / Shadowseeker's Pendant (Ahn'kahet, Jedoga Shadowseeker HC)
    Trinket2: Lavanthor's Talisman (Violed Hold, Lavanthor HC) - I'm not quite sure about this one
    Boots: Greaves of Ancient Evil (Ahn'kahet, Herald Volazj HC) / Terrace Defence Boots (Drak'Tharon, Trollgore HC) / Sabatons of Draconic Vigor (Wymrest Accord - Revered)
    Gloves: Horn-Tipped Gauntlets (Gundrak, Gal'darah HC) / Gauntlets of the Water Revenant (Violet Hold, Ichoron HC) / Refined Ore Gloves (Halls of Stone, Trashmobs BoE!) / Fireproven Gauntlets (Kirin Tor - Exalted)

I'm probably gonna look more into crafted, reputation and badge items and rewrite this post(and maybe add my pre HC BiS list) when I find more time but this should be enough for the start.
    Edited: March 26, 2016

3. helm: crafted BS
    neck: 25 emblems of heroism
    shoulder: wapach's spaulders of solidarity
    back: cloak of the enemy
    chest: t7 chest
    wrists: boe valor bracers
    weapon: red sword of courage
    shield: 35 emblems of heroism (crafted bs substitute)
    gloves: t7 gloves
    belt: 40 emblems of heroism
    legs: bolstered legplates
    boots: crafted bs
    ring no.1: crafted JC
    ring no. 2: signet of the accord
    trinket no. 1: figurine: monarch crab (jc)
    trinket no. 2: essence of gossamer/figurine: ruby hare
    Edited: March 28, 2016