1. it did drop for me and im didnt have shadowmorn ???? im think its bug
    it's not casue of the bug...it's cause ur usa???

2. oh,so does it drops from 10 nm too?and did it drop for everyone who got shadowmourne or just one for raid :D
    It only drops 1 time per kill and only on 25 man. So if there are 5 SM users in the raid, only 1 will be able to get it....the fastest person to loot the corpse :D

3. Warmane first LOD after core update i believe
    http://imgur.com/enNJkkZ
    Edited: April 3, 2016

4. Congrats to all of us :) Veri gud guys

5. the video clearly was shown to all of you and you defended it for 3 days. Either way Aurora took immediate action when informed and removed the player gave his name to the community and did not defend the player nor have they been banned for anything to due with it. What else is required of a guild to show they dont stand for it? oh the SM? pretty sure they could have 20 manned the kill and still got it. 400+ kills without it should be enough proof that the kill was going to happen. it went to an alt spec anyways as no one really needed it.

now what have i said that is not clear or should i repeat myself? let me know so i can just repost this quote if that is the case.

6. Don't need to repeat. Banned the involved. Next time, you may report directly to me.

7. Warmane first LOD after core update i believe
    http://imgur.com/enNJkkZ
    Congratulations yet again!

8. Well done on the LoD kill.

I accidentally deleted my PoV while clearing up space to record. Gotta love fraps and its demands.
    Anyway, I'm trying to recover my PoV and if I can't, I'll post another pov from another raider.

Should be 1-3 days until something's up.

9. Well done everyone.

Here's the video of our first kill after the core switch. I accidentally deleted my PoV so this is from a guildie's PoV.

:)

10. Name addons ?

I saw you have a addons that , when you don't have range to the enemy , spells color is red .
    Can you tell me , please, name on addon ?

First ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... Last