1. [A] iGuild is looking for a few more members for the upcoming Ulduar 25 man

Like the title mentions we are looking for a few more members to complete our core for the upcoming Ulduar 25 man.
    We currently have everything on Farm to gear our core raiders up and get ready for Ulduar!

Naxx 25 15/15
    EoE 25 1/1
    Os 2 Drakes 1/1
    And we are now looking forward to working on OS 25 3 Drakes, should be a lot of fun!

We are currently looking for:
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Frost Death Knight

Raidtimes:
    -Tuesday: 18.30-22.00 CET
    -Thursday: 18.30-22.00 CET
    -Sunday: 17.30-22.00 CET

What we expect of you:
    -First of all we NEED you to be ACTIVE and join ATLEAST 85% of our raids in order to get a spot in our Core.

-Knowledge about you class and your role in raids, Healer/tank/dps.

-BiS pre Raids gear, that meaning all gear you can obtain outside of Raids. (3800 Gear Score)

-If you sign up for raids we EXPECT you to be online and ready to play 15 min prior to the time set on the raid, with Flasks AND pots for you specific role!

-Fully enchanted/Gemmed, (PvE).

-Stable internet connection and the ability to join TeamSpeak 3 with a working Microphone and Fluid English

-You need to be able to handle the fact that you might not be picked out for every raid all the time. Worth to mention is that you will get to raid and the better you perform the better the odds are of you getting invites for the upcoming raids.

Loot:
    We use Lootcouncil meaning that we are a group of 5 people that decide who will get the loot based on a number of different things,
    E.G
    -Raid Attendance
    -Who the item benefits the most
    -Raid Performance
    -Role in raids
    -etc...

http://iguild-lordaeron.shivtr.com/
    This is our Website, here you can see most of our fights if they are worth recording!

If iGuild seems to be what you are looking for contact me ingame, Neszime. If you cannot get a hold of me try one of our Officers
    Jimpo, Dargonslayer, Kremot, Kejjken. Or just /who iGuild and we'll help you from there!

Thanks in advance and I hope I'll speak to you soon!

//Neszime Guild Leader of iGuild
    Edited: April 6, 2016 Reason: New website!

2. We are looking to make replacements in our core group! If you think you have what it takes to raid with us, go to our website to see how you can apply!

3. We are looking to make replacements in our core group! If you think you have what it takes to raid with us, go to our website and apply!

4. May 2, 2016