1. Max amount of battle pets on Frostwolf

Heys
    Just wondering, is 501 the max amount of pet battles one can have on frostwolf?
    Asking cause can't capture more and when i try to add some i bought it says i can't.

2. Heys
    Just wondering, is 501 the max amount of pet battles one can have on frostwolf?
    Asking cause can't capture more and when i try to add some i bought it says i can't.
    Does it say you have 3/3 of the pet you try to add?

3. For some it does and that is the obvious reason i cant either capture or add ofc, but for wil pets even if i dont have any or have 1/3 or 2/3 it doesnt allow me to add more

Skybro
    500 is the maximum amount of battle pets you can have in your journal, either release or cage some to free up space.

5. 500 is the maximum amount of battle pets you can have in your journal, either release or cage some to free up space.
    Is there a reason for this limit? (I thought the data space was all on the client side).

Skybro
    Is there a reason for this limit? (I thought the data space was all on the client side).
    It's an arbitrary soft cap enforced by the server, it may be increased in the future.

7. The true question is tho...why the **** do you have 500 pets?! XD