1. Ohdo doesn't do sh*t is just a do nothing guild full of spammed invited low lvl characters they are not a pvp guild is just a pretender guild like Cenarius.
    You are just jealous!

<Ohdo> is the greatest guild deathwing has ever seen.

2. Ohdo doesn't do sh*t is just a do nothing guild full of spammed invited low lvl characters they are not a pvp guild is just a pretender guild like Cenarius.
    So true...had like 5 of them gank my afk char last night, I came back, killed them all over and over until they called Fade to come protect them.

3. So true...had like 5 of them gank my afk char last night, I came back, killed them all over and over until they called Fade to come protect them.
    What are Ohdo and Fade? Lmfaooo

4. You are just jealous!

<Ohdo> is the greatest guild deathwing has ever seen.

For the people that missed on this once per lifetime opportunity - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=315374
    Edited: April 15, 2016 Reason: Forgot to mention that lifesaving thread.

5. What are Ohdo and Fade? Lmfaooo
    2 really bad horde guilds.

6. smh when people try to argue that Ohdo is bad

7. I play between 7:00-14:00 and I can say Alliance dominates during those hours. The only difference is Peakaboo, especially the deadly combo of Meekz and Yeekz.

8. Even though Alliance seems to win more BGs in general, Horde side is more fun because of more premades, guild rivalries (e.g. Ohdo vs. Revelers) and the unwavering trolls (e.g. Accolade). It's very apparent in these forums xD

Alliance players seem to talk less outside from their guilds; all business.

9. smh when people try to argue that Ohdo is bad
    Any guild that mass invites every level 1 character is a bad guild. Even worse when they are too scared to have an even fight...they run from same level chars of similiar gear and will only fight if they have several friends AND you are in the middle of fighting mobs or afk.

10. Any guild that mass invites every level 1 character is a bad guild. Even worse when they are too scared to have an even fight...they run from same level chars of similiar gear and will only fight if they have several friends AND you are in the middle of fighting mobs or afk.
    Sorry but that is not true. The ultimate truth is held in the sentence to come:
    <Ohdo> members are genetically superior to every other player and will take on 10 Alliance players if needed and win against all odds.

Hail <Ohdo>.

11. Sorry but that is not true. The ultimate truth is held in the sentence to come:
    <Ohdo> members are genetically superior to every other player and will take on 10 Alliance players if needed and win against all odds.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    You have no concept of reality, Ijs.

12. I play between 7:00-14:00 and I can say Alliance dominates during those hours. The only difference is Peakaboo, especially the deadly combo of Meekz and Yeekz.
    What the actual ****, if u aint trolling, thats the most pathetic **** i heard for a while. "Deadly combo" , ok lol

13. You have no concept of reality, Ijs.
    And I am just saying that <Ohdo> is dominating the battlegrounds twenty four hours a day, every day.
    You must be trolling if you think otherwise. Because a person cannot in his/her sane mind say that <Ohdo> is not the best.

Hail <Ohdo>.

14. <Ohdo> are single most inportant guild on Warmane wow,Deathwing server and thats a fact.

15. And I am just saying that <Ohdo> is dominating the battlegrounds twenty four hours a day, every day.
    You must be trolling if you think otherwise. Because a person cannot in his/her sane mind say that <Ohdo> is not the best.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    Ok...this kid goes on ignore, he clearly has mental problems.

First 1234 Last