1. May 2, 2016  

New player - how to level alliance at x7?

Hi all, I have never played at rates higher than 1 and would be grateful for some leveling tips so as not to get lost in the beginning of my adventure with Warmane servers.
    I'm level 12 dwarf, currently in Stormwind, barely with any gear (starting area white junk plus green priest quest robe and starving money for AH gear - sitting at 7silver atm :-) ). At this state I'm struggling fighting with 2+ mobs at the same time. Where should I head next to gain as much levels within same zone? How should I plan my journey (zone wise) on my road to 80?
    I've checked the Guides and tutorials section, but alliance guides are invalid links.
    I will highly appreciate any input from experienced players.

2. May 3, 2016  
    westfall > redridge > duskwood (you should skip a lot of the green/grey quests there) > dustwallow > tanaris > ungoro and you should be 58, then go to hellfire and/or zangarmarsh
    at 68 borean > dragonblight > zul'drak > icecrown (try to get rep with all northrend factions)

also this should help http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Zones_...%28original%29

3. May 3, 2016  
    Hi all, I have never played at rates higher than 1 and would be grateful for some leveling tips so as not to get lost in the beginning of my adventure with Warmane servers.
    I'm level 12 dwarf, currently in Stormwind, barely with any gear (starting area white junk plus green priest quest robe and starving money for AH gear - sitting at 7silver atm :-) ). At this state I'm struggling fighting with 2+ mobs at the same time. Where should I head next to gain as much levels within same zone? How should I plan my journey (zone wise) on my road to 80?
    I've checked the Guides and tutorials section, but alliance guides are invalid links.
    I will highly appreciate any input from experienced players.
    i could totally tell your to skip around like the guy above my post suggested, but if you're really new to this game, just keep doing as many quest as you can in each zone and take rewards from quest, also you can pick up crafting and gathering and craft your heart out to some better gear and then sell your left over mats on the AH. I can assure you on a x7 server there's no real hurry to get to endgame as it'll be there when you get there so take your time and enjoy the scene and pretty much just go where the quest take you.

Luckily on a x7 server you never have to travel to to far out of your way to get where level appropreate quest are. Your high levels will balance out the lack of gear in many ways and if you head to STV at 30 and start to all the Hemet Nessingwary quest, they all have good quest rewards after the 3 and 4 parts of the chain quest, like killing the boss of the raptors, panthers, tigers and... there's an elite at the end of the chain, you can usually get a high level player in the area to help you with the elite to.

4. May 3, 2016  
    I'm Horde, but what I did on my priest was go tailoring. I was able to get some green starting gear and bags really easily and it helped a lot.

5. May 3, 2016  
    My preferred path would be:

* Westfall until level 20
    * Darkshire until level 30
    * Stranglethorn Vale until lv 40
    - Take ship to Ratchet from Booty Bay
    * Tanaris until lv 50
    * Un Goro Crater + Silithus until lv 58
    - Now go through the Dark Portal and quest through Hellifire - Zangamarsh - Blades Edge - Netherstorm until approx lv 70. Then go Northrend.