1. May 5, 2016  

Burden of Eternity bug makes Timeless Isle useless

Since Burden of Eternity is bugged and it's impossible to use, and also the tokens don't always generate gear for your spec, Timeless Isle is pretty much useless for highly geared toons. Are this bugs on a short list to be fixed?

2. May 5, 2016  
    you can farm timeless isle coins and buy trinkets too...

3. May 5, 2016  
    Add to that the world bosses, completly useless seeing as they drop no loot.

4. May 5, 2016  
    Loot tables for lower tier chests needs to be fixed as well. It's a good place to pop in quick in a group of new 90s to gear up for PVE or even PVP if you know what chests currently are scripted correctly. I wouldn't go alone though if you aren't patient, it's ganker / exploiter /other douchebaggery central. Even those who may not normally pvp will see the low hp total and gank away.

5. May 5, 2016  
    it's ganker / exploiter /other douchebaggery central. Even those who may not normally pvp will see the low hp total and gank away.
    hahaha...yes...i totally agree :D
    i saw a low level ally..just run when i was walking by..i even killed an Elite for him just to calm him down :D

6. May 5, 2016  
    I doubt if allowing players to obtain easy ilvl 535 gear is something they even want to fix. Now allow me to direct you to the coin shop, I hear that's working perfectly :D

7. May 5, 2016  
    I doubt if allowing players to obtain easy ilvl 535 gear is something they even want to fix. Now allow me to direct you to the coin shop, I hear that's working perfectly :D
    Ayyy lmao, I like that guy, he speaks the truth! Someone give him a cookie.

8. May 5, 2016  

The Conspiracy theory is a Conspiracy!

9. May 11, 2016  
    Burden too? and the random enchantment items?

10. May 12, 2016  
    Burden too? and the random enchantment items?
    Not sure, the only ticket I see is for the BoE. I skimmed through the list and didn't see any tickets for anything else.

11. May 13, 2016  
    Why does this matter though? we have 550 pvp gear, and soo drops what 540? plus the highest items on the coin shop are currently 528.

12. May 13, 2016  
    Why does this matter though? we have 550 pvp gear, and soo drops what 540? plus the highest items on the coin shop are currently 528.
    yeah....SoO isnt working..unless you exploit their bugs...our guild tests it every night hoping it might have been fixed..but...well..Good luck