1. Deathwing's Resilience Working as intended... NOT!

I was just doing some RBG's with my Rogue and as usual was Alterac Valley and Alliance were wining, but nevermind to the point... i got hitted by a Hunter's Kill Shot for almost 20k when i'm 920 resilience how is this possible, what magic is this?
    Screenshot: http://imgbox.com/O0rCi0px

2. what else did u expected running around with 920 resil lolo

3. I have been with 1200 resilience aslo the damage i recieved is the same as 900 not a single diffrence at all... and just to remind you that 900 resilience is enouph.... or itwas in retail. Here.... lets say even if you run with 1300 resilience around you will still get kill shots 16k+

4. I have been with 1200 resilience aslo the damage i recieved is the same as 900 not a single diffrence at all... and just to remind you that 900 resilience is enouph.... or itwas in retail. Here.... lets say even if you run with 1300 resilience around you will still get kill shots 16k+
    w8ing for proof for such a claim. as 1k resil warrior i was never hitted by killshot for more than 9k. and in my special resil set (1410 lolo) ,i ve only expirienced 6k crits kill shots. so mind u bring any proofs of u being hit by ks for 16k+ with 1300 resil?

5. "Resilience not working!!!" is pretty much the oldest rumor ever.
    I did a quick test and you can check the results.

(P.S. as you can see, resilience is doing its thing)

For the future, if you want to state that something doesn't work, provide some proof and do it in the bug tracker and not the forum.
    As for the 20k Kill Shot, it is high, but can not say anything more than that as screenshot is out of contexts. There is no other information, other than damage received.
    Edited: April 30, 2016

6. w8ing for proof for such a claim. as 1k resil warrior i was never hitted by killshot for more than 9k. and in my special resil set (1410 lolo) ,i ve only expirienced 6k crits kill shots. so mind u bring any proofs of u being hit by ks for 16k+ with 1300 resil?
    I was running 1350 resil on a hpala and got hit for 19k killshot from some random hunter.

7. I only get hited 16k+ when a hunter is on demo (the dmg increased) after the mew core i can say that resil works properly and better than before,and for some reason rogues and hunters do sick dmg with the new core :x

8. May 2, 2016  
    I only get hited 16k+ when a hunter is on demo (the dmg increased) after the mew core i can say that resil works properly and better than before,and for some reason rogues and hunters do sick dmg with the new core :x
    nah, against resil stacked war both rogues and hunters are joke now lol

9. May 7, 2016  
    Dude rogue rapes warrior on every single way.... with or without rezi stacked on war.
    The difference was only on Warmane (pre core swap) where warrior was wining rogue. After core swap i havent tested yet.

And for Hunter. Hunter wins Warrior without 1 single hit recieved, which means you are a joke.

10. May 7, 2016  
    Gotta agree that rogues do more dmg with the new core, or it just seems so.

11. May 8, 2016  
    Dude rogue rapes warrior on every single way.... with or without rezi stacked on war.
    The difference was only on Warmane (pre core swap) where warrior was wining rogue. After core swap i havent tested yet.

And for Hunter. Hunter wins Warrior without 1 single hit recieved, which means you are a joke.
    after new core rogue cant do a **** to resil stacked warrior. after i got all gear for resil set, i've never lost duel to any rogue

12. May 8, 2016  
    after new core rogue cant do a **** to resil stacked warrior. after i got all gear for resil set, i've never lost duel to any rogue
    I dont know whom you dueled but you need to learn that assassin rogue is your anti class.

13. May 8, 2016  
    People need to realize that Resili is working 100% , bugged things are the spells and ****ton of other calculations behind spell damage itself.
    Report Kill Shot and whatever spell you think is doing too much dmg in bugtracker, resili itself is fine.