1. After a year, still no SoloQ

May i ask why? Don't want devs us to play 3s? I don't understand why they don't move a finger, im freaking out.

Atleast give us the option to migrate our characters to Neltharion, because this is pathetic.

And please, don't lock this thread aswell as you do with everyone. I wan't an answer

2. Agreed. Is pathetic the attention this server receives.

3. in case you guys missed this post: (3 days ago from a Staff member)
    After confirming that community still want Cataclysm, we decided to keep only three expansions. Lordaeron and Icecrown (provisory name) for WotLK, Neltharion remains Cataclysm and Frostwolf for Mists of Pandaria. Blackrock and Warsong remains a mystery. As long as people play there, they will stay.
    At this point I guess no Dev will ever "touch" Blackrock and Warsong.
    Warsong will just get fixes Devs do for Neltharion ( so quests, spells and talents)

Happy to be wrong because I would like to see AT Cata Core again

4. in case you guys missed this post: (3 days ago from a Staff member)

At this point I guess no Dev will ever "touch" Blackrock and Warsong.
    Warsong will just get fixes Devs do for Neltharion ( so quests, spells and talents)

Happy to be wrong because I would like to see AT Cata Core again
    I gave up to hope for the AT Core, then just merge us with Neltharion please...

5. I gave up to hope for the AT Core, then just merge us with Neltharion please...
    lets find a FAIR rule for the merge (f.e. every warsong player can max save 2-3 chars, so the nelth people dont cry about "i have to level and they got it for free") and then just DO IT because atcore will not come anymore :(

6. lets find a FAIR rule for the merge (f.e. every warsong player can max save 2-3 chars, so the nelth people dont cry about "i have to level and they got it for free") and then just DO IT because atcore will not come anymore :(
    I'm more than willing to sacrifice instant 85 over the realm itself, let's face it... If a realm were to be taken down, it would be Warsong first without a doubt.

7. lets find a FAIR rule for the merge (f.e. every warsong player can max save 2-3 chars, so the nelth people dont cry about "i have to level and they got it for free") and then just DO IT because atcore will not come anymore :(
    Then neltharion players whine about Warsong players having max gear (pvp and decent PvE) or default s10 gear

8. May 9, 2016  
    Noone important on nelth is gonna cry if we merge considering the fact most of u are trash (talking from my own experience if you know you're good then im not talking to u so dont get offended im talking about full bis geared cata donors that get destroyed by ruthless people) both ally and horde side + most ppl on nelth want the realms to merge anyway. If 1.5k heroes from nelth cry about instant ruth just /rofl at them nobody cares what they think tbh

P.S.
    Not saying everyone on nelth is good 90% of the players are trash there aswell
    Edited: May 9, 2016

9. May 9, 2016  
    Dear Kaer!

Can you confirm that you guys are not willing to implement the ready to play AT core to Warsong, that takes 5 minutes of your precious time?
    I just want a yes or no answer, so i can finally delete this game, thank you! (no im not interested in moderators " i dont give a fck " answers)
    We (couple hundreds of players) want to hear it from Kaer!

10. May 10, 2016  
    Dear Kaer!

Can you confirm that you guys are not willing to implement the ready to play AT core to Warsong, that takes 5 minutes of your precious time?
    I just want a yes or no answer, so i can finally delete this game, thank you! (no im not interested in moderators " i dont give a fck " answers)
    We (couple hundreds of players) want to hear it from Kaer!
    Wouldn't be worth your time to get an answer. You won't get an answer.

11. May 10, 2016  

12. May 10, 2016