1. May 14, 2016  

PVP-ing in Icecrown while q-ing for Valiant Quest

I had the enormous "pleasure" to realize that PVP-ing is indeed a form of WOW full of imbecile abused 10 year old children..
    Edited: May 14, 2016 Reason: Edited the post so that - if possbile - not to get banned for actualy saying the names of those ******ed players...

2. May 14, 2016  
    Gotta love people oneshotting you with a horse :D

3. May 14, 2016  
    Both things are bannable.
    PvP in quest mount.
    Naming players for flame at forum.

Next time take screenshots and contact GM.

4. May 14, 2016  
    m8, i named only 7 of those who kept killing me, cause they r the only ones that I was willing to take some time to identify.. but to start making screen-shots for all of them?

PS: and if this is bannable - naming players - then ok, i made a mistake, but I had no idea about this. Not saying it as an excuse, but as a fact.

5. May 14, 2016  
    How the **** is killing people on your horse bannable? I enjoy killing those Horde (they usually start it first) and dont mind too much when they get the best of me.

Its It's part of the game, banning that seems like sissy mode. We have had some epic 5on5 horsie fights out there.

6. May 14, 2016  
    Well, GM will ban each of them for few days IF you provide screenshots.

Since this toic is QQ about PvP abuse it might actually help?

On old Lordaeron there was topic with names AND screens for each player who abuse, ninja and other.
    But each case was connected to screen - many times reported by multiple players...

7. May 14, 2016  
    I had the enormous "pleasure" to realize that PVP-ing is indeed a form of WOW full of imbecile abused 10 year old children..
    This post is so stupid, it's not like i've been taking screenshots and saving names everyday for the last 3 weeks of people who killed me there?

It's supposed to be like that, it was exactly the same on Retail so why are you complaining like a crying baby?

I got killed ATLEAST 10 times there today while doing my daily, yet you dont see me doing a thread crying about it and trying to get the people on alliance side banned.. + Alliance side is almost always the side who starts pvp there from what i've seen. I am on my Third faction almost done so trust me when i tell you that it's 90% of the case Ally players doing the 'griefing' as you might call it lol.

How the **** is killing people on your horse bannable? I enjoy killing those Horde (they usually start it first) and dont mind too much when they get the best of me.

Its It's part of the game, banning that seems like sissy mode. We have had some epic 5on5 horsie fights out there.
    I totally agree, there has been some EPIC fights there between horde and alliance and it's actually really fun when there are 2 big teams fighting eachother. I honestly dont get why so many people are getting so salty over this.
    Edited: May 14, 2016

8. May 14, 2016  
    Ok, I said it wrong.
    PvP mount vs mount is ok.
    But if u run mount and try to kill nomal player you can be reported for mechanics abuse.

9. May 14, 2016  
    Ok, I said it wrong.
    PvP mount vs mount is ok.
    But if u run mount and try to kill nomal player you can be reported for mechanics abuse.
    Yea but let's put it like this, Me and another guy is battling on horses. Lets say i win the fight, should i just let him go get a new horse? no ofcourse im gonna kill him. It's my right to kill him after winning the battle.

10. May 14, 2016  
    so u consider that mounting that horse and w8ing for players to just drop in - like w8ing for them to resurrect and then 1 shot them with horse - is a normal way of PVPing? like literally having the intention to 1 shot people using and item that is actually designed for a quest is a normal way for PVPing?

11. May 14, 2016  
    so u consider that mounting that horse and w8ing for players to just drop in - like w8ing for them to resurrect and then 1 shot them with horse - is a normal way of PVPing? like literally having the intention to 1 shot people using and item that is actually designed for a quest is a normal way for PVPing?
    Did you even read anything i wrote?

I never ever stated that i think it's ok to wait for people to arrive to the camp just to instantly kill them upon dismounting.

I do however think it's ok to have a Horse VS Horse battle and the loser gets to die by a one shot since he lost anyway.

12. May 14, 2016  
    You know you can drop right off your mount onto the horse right? You never have to touch the ground.

That is pretty lame tho if they are camping the camp. That I dont agree with, but horse vs horse battles and guy loses falls off.. shouldnt be a problem if you run his *** over.

13. May 14, 2016  
    Well, GM will ban each of them for few days IF you provide screenshots.

Since this toic is QQ about PvP abuse it might actually help?

On old Lordaeron there was topic with names AND screens for each player who abuse, ninja and other.
    But each case was connected to screen - many times reported by multiple players...
    Tfw you owned the ninja thread on old lord with over 500k views :'( RIP old lord

14. May 14, 2016  

Well on retail you coudnt kill people with your horse... So doing it is exploiting a mechanic that hasnt yet been fixed by devs.. Like people killing others with the wyrmrest guardians on old lord... This fck happened a lot back in the day...