1. May 19, 2016  

Gear up

Hey guys i wanted to say something about the gear. I've been seeing a lot of low item level characters who want to go ULDUAR! They go of course, but they wipe as always like hundreds of times after Leviathan. So i had an idea and thought about it. I think we should have the following dungeons: Halls of Reflection, Forge of Souls, and Pit of Saron. So the people can gear up for Ulduar and the up coming Trial of the Crusader. If the players of Lordaeron receive those dungeons i think everyone will be so grateful and more people will donate for sure.

2. May 19, 2016  

3. May 19, 2016  
    Dungeons that comes before its' time and patch session, in a hardcore server with buffed raid intended to be harder to do than retail?

I'm sorry but this idea just seems to wait to be rejected by community and staff alike

4. May 19, 2016  

5. May 19, 2016  
    even naxx is impossible for most of the players.They should at least nerf the "noob friendly" bosses like anub and patch,so new players can at least have a shot at doing those two.

6. May 19, 2016  
    even naxx is impossible for most of the players
    Nice joke.

7. May 19, 2016  
    decert00 is whining in every thread about how hard naxx is, although most bosses got nerfed compared to release on Lord. With knowlegde about the mechanics u can down most bosses.

They aint gonna make it noob friendly because its supposed to be hardcore.

Cya ingame lads

8. May 19, 2016  
    All those dungeons give higher ilvl than ulduar 25 :P

I do think Naxx is overtuned though

9. May 19, 2016  
    All those dungeons give higher ilvl than ulduar 25 :P

I do think Naxx is overtuned though
    Has naxx really not been nerfed yet?. None of the raid guilds even run it anymore besides maybe 1-2 super casual guilds. I wonder why they dont tone it down a bit. And as far as FoS lol everyone and there mother would be weilding a 251 ilvl weapon since hilts are easily farmable.

10. May 19, 2016  
    naxx is ez af stop crying

11. May 19, 2016  
    decert00 is whining in every thread about how hard naxx is, although most bosses got nerfed compared to release on Lord. With knowlegde about the mechanics u can down most bosses.

They aint gonna make it noob friendly because its supposed to be hardcore.

Cya ingame lads
    Sure I am.And what exactly is a nerf to you ? If you consider a boss "nerfed" while its still boosted 300% compared to retail,i dont know what to tell you...see a gay bar maybe,cause obviously you like getting it up the arse.

12. May 19, 2016  
    Sure I am.And what exactly is a nerf to you ? If you consider a boss "nerfed" while its still boosted 300% compared to retail,i dont know what to tell you...see a gay bar maybe,cause obviously you like getting it up the arse.
    step ur game up ****ter