1. June 1, 2016  
    Did I ever mention PvE progression? Economy? At least admit you're dyslexic so I don't need to prove it myself lmao. Yes, I'm trash because I don't que 2's with 160 players on Warsong. I'm to busy riding my rooster outside Stormwind with my 1 of many rank 1 titles that actually required rating that Warsong can never peak at LOL. Yes, I really wish I could transmog custom items and legendaries and wear Cursed vision as a spriest. I forgot Warsong was a fun server? PvP never existed after it was taken over by you roleplayers. You're right, I should KMS, because the dyslexic crayon eating gypsy with "troll" in his forum name gave me a good reason too. You're the reason aliens don't talk to us
    I can hit you with my old deleted posts used to destroy ego posters such as yourself so hard, you'd meet your devolved alien parents on whatever planet you came from. But I'm going to keep it short, because your rotten brain might fry trying to process this post and your surroundings.

Dunning–Kruger

A short quote from what you're about to read: "The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is."

Also, I was talking about AT, but you've probably never been there cause your superiority over clueless PVE players'd be stomped by every single player like a cockroach.

I suggest you visist a psychiatrist ASAP, furthermore taking xanax to help with your depression. Make your parents proud and don't drop out of school over a fake virtual life. It's not like you're making any money from it to bribe the teacher into writing you better grades.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

2. June 2, 2016  
    I can hit you with my old deleted posts used to destroy ego posters such as yourself so hard, you'd meet your devolved alien parents on whatever planet you came from. But I'm going to keep it short, because your rotten brain might fry trying to process this post and your surroundings.

Dunning–Kruger

A short quote from what you're about to read: "The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is."

Also, I was talking about AT, but you've probably never been there cause your superiority over clueless PVE players'd be stomped by every single player like a cockroach.

I suggest you visist a psychiatrist ASAP, furthermore taking xanax to help with your depression. Make your parents proud and don't drop out of school over a fake virtual life. It's not like you're making any money from it to bribe the teacher into writing you better grades.
    What are you talking about? I've never read something so stupid in my life, had to be the worse response I've seen. Can we please just focus on the point of the thread and take your argument somewhere else?

I feel like a merge with the two isn't what Warsong needs. I made my own opinion and plan on how to enhance Warsong, and I was banned for it. I was banned for stating MY opinion on a FORUM, by THE most disrespectful, immature GM I've ever come across on a "professional" server, but I let it happen, and when people asked me "why?", I ignored it, because it truly isn't worth it. Trollenstein you were the last to comment on my thread, and I appreciated it gratefully, but I disagree with the fact that "...Catacylsm is old, and boring, and Warsong is truly not going anywhere." Vanilla is old, BC is old, WOTLK is old, but people still love the hell out of it. This isn't an expansion debate, but I truly think if the staff cared whatsoever, they can implement a list of things to the realm to boost it's population, but they chose NOT too. Merging WSG and Neltharion isn't going to be painful, but it simply won't help. It's neutral I guess, haha. I just want Warsong to be the same as it was before the shutdown..

3. June 2, 2016  
    What are you talking about? I've never read something so stupid in my life, had to be the worse response I've seen. Can we please just focus on the point of the thread and take your argument somewhere else?

I feel like a merge with the two isn't what Warsong needs. I made my own opinion and plan on how to enhance Warsong, and I was banned for it. I was banned for stating MY opinion on a FORUM, by THE most disrespectful, immature GM I've ever come across on a "professional" server, but I let it happen, and when people asked me "why?", I ignored it, because it truly isn't worth it. Trollenstein you were the last to comment on my thread, and I appreciated it gratefully, but I disagree with the fact that "...Catacylsm is old, and boring, and Warsong is truly not going anywhere." Vanilla is old, BC is old, WOTLK is old, but people still love the hell out of it. This isn't an expansion debate, but I truly think if the staff cared whatsoever, they can implement a list of things to the realm to boost it's population, but they chose NOT too. Merging WSG and Neltharion isn't going to be painful, but it simply won't help. It's neutral I guess, haha. I just want Warsong to be the same as it was before the shutdown..
    "If he had been banned for the thread, it would have been deleted long ago. He's gone for his lack of respect on a deleted post, missing the chance to instead say a simple "sorry, I didn't mean it like that, don't worry." Do yourself a favor and reconsider your tone to avoid just heading down the same street."
    -Obnoxious

That is why you were banned, I didn't see the post originally but it wasn't cause you made your opinion by what he stated.

4. June 2, 2016  
    It's always sad "closing" a server, but honestly: -200 people peak time. +/- 120 regularly. I have even seen 10 PEOPLE online there. Is it WORTH keeping open Warsong? Are people already having FUN playing in it (dead queues, always same people)? I have not seen streams from Warsong on the web (in MONTHS). I do not play too much on that server (lack of people), but I think the best solution is merging both Nelth - War (as the AT core is nearly discarded, and won't change situation too much). About the method for doing it... that's a good question :/

5. June 3, 2016  
    people are saying you need 2 days to level up a char and another 2-3 days to get the pvp gear thats total of 5 days! so i'd say double it and make it 10 and let every warsong player who has 10 or more days played on their characters to move from warsong to nelth!
    also i hate to see when players are saying "why dont you make a new char when its so easy to level and gear up"... because i already lost 2 full geared chars on molten and i dont want to start all over again for the forth time when i know i have a full geared char that has more than 30 days played on it.. i spent over 2k vote points i have alot of mounts from winning events,achivements, spent my gift coins on it and not even talkin about the titles i have/won..

6. June 3, 2016  
    people are saying you need 2 days to level up a char and another 2-3 days to get the pvp gear thats total of 5 days! so i'd say double it and make it 10 and let every warsong player who has 10 or more days played on their characters to move from warsong to nelth!
    also i hate to see when players are saying "why dont you make a new char when its so easy to level and gear up"... because i already lost 2 full geared chars on molten and i dont want to start all over again for the forth time when i know i have a full geared char that has more than 30 days played on it.. i spent over 2k vote points i have alot of mounts from winning events,achivements, spent my gift coins on it and not even talkin about the titles i have/won..
    Merge around days played seems like the correct choice, BUT. Do you understand what 10 days mean? That's 240 hours. I bet nearly 95% of Warsong players don't even have that time with all their characters togheter. Why? Well, apart from considering that amount f casual players, people that just only play on/some weekends, a lot of them also would not achieve that time cose of boring pvp status --> then change realm / server / etc. It's not a complain, I've just played some hours with my Warsong characters, and would be quite unfair getting them "a bit /free" geared on Nelth. But what can we do with this?

7. June 4, 2016  
    Or you know, just let people transfer 3 characters with PvP gear and no PvE gear, regardless of time spent.

8. June 4, 2016  
    Or you know, just let people transfer 3 characters with PvP gear and no PvE gear, regardless of time spent.
    nah **** that ****... people will make fresh characters they will buy all the free pvp gear and transfer to nelth.. whit this they will skip the leveling and the gearing process with only 10 minute of work... do you even logic? 5-10 days of played is fair enough.

9. June 4, 2016  
    nah **** that ****... people will make fresh characters they will buy all the free pvp gear and transfer to nelth.. whit this they will skip the leveling and the gearing process with only 10 minute of work... do you even logic? 5-10 days of played is fair enough.
    Ok what about people who don't have that amount of time put into a character but spent vote points (or even coins) on the character before the massive overhaul on the shop? Why should they give up their mounts/pets cause they couldn't meet the requirement?

10. June 5, 2016  
    Everyone's ideas low-key are autistic just close warsong and let all the characters merge like AT? That's what you guys did for AT so do it for Warsong Players.

11. June 5, 2016  
    Ok what about people who don't have that amount of time put into a character but spent vote points (or even coins) on the character before the massive overhaul on the shop? Why should they give up their mounts/pets cause they couldn't meet the requirement?
    you lose your home in a fire...your best friend let you sleep in his house and you start *****ing to him about how your new room is not as big and nice as it was in your house.... sounds ******ed right? you should be grateful whatever the requirements are going to be.
    and if you dont have 5 days you dont even play with that char so why should anyone feel bad for your loss.. you are just sitting on it anyway.

12. June 5, 2016  
    you lose your home in a fire...your best friend let you sleep in his house and you start *****ing to him about how your new room is not as big and nice as it was in your house.... sounds ******ed right? you should be grateful whatever the requirements are going to be.
    and if you dont have 5 days you dont even play with that char so why should anyone feel bad for your loss.. you are just sitting on it anyway.
    Or that is an extreme analogy and is also terrible. Besides people CAN just AFK for the full 120 hours just for the free gear and skip leveling anyways which makes your reason really terrible.

13. June 5, 2016  
    Or that is an extreme analogy and is also terrible. Besides people CAN just AFK for the full 120 hours just for the free gear and skip leveling anyways which makes your reason really terrible.
    man if you AFK 120 hours just to be able to transfer a single toon i take my hat off to you and you deserve the transfer

14. June 5, 2016  
    It won't happen just accept that warsong is no more.

15. June 5, 2016  
    It won't happen just accept that warsong is no more.
    Can't say it won't happen since it was being discussed by GMs/Devs. But they didn't know how to go about it.

First 123 Last