1. June 5, 2016  

Events June 6th - June 12th

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the event schedule for this week. As the Community briefing thread with all the answers to your questions is up, please go read it here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=331701
    to avoid same questions in further live discussions in-game. From now on event schedule will begin on Monday, meaning more events! Good luck,have fun and see you in-game!
    Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane

2. June 6, 2016  

3. June 6, 2016  

4. June 6, 2016  
    Teusday ;)

Good stuff!
    We're going to leave it in, comedic reasons of course :)

5. June 7, 2016  
    Event suggestion: world raid bosses :)

Is it possible to summon for example wotlk raid bosses in stormwind and orgrimmar? I understand that it might cause problems with scripts for things like the lichking (location based attacks) but it might be cool to have an event like that.

6. June 7, 2016  
    Event suggestion: world raid bosses :)

Is it possible to summon for example wotlk raid bosses in stormwind and orgrimmar? I understand that it might cause problems with scripts for things like the lichking (location based attacks) but it might be cool to have an event like that.
    I believe similar ideas have been pondered but I don't think it ended up being as simple as it seems. Unscripted bosses that get randomly summoned would end up being silly or boring tank and spanks, and if the time were to be taken to actually have a scripted and spawnable world boss it would be very hard to gauge just how difficult it needs to be without some form of internal testing and a designated amount of players that may or may not be present. There would also be the issue of how to hand out rewards for a large scale event like that since you definitely can't have the boss dropping important items, and even if it dropped something as simple as a pet or tabard then only one or two people would get it (this is also contingent on only having one raid present for the regular loot system), and that's just not fun for the other "x" amount of people.

Overall as cool as it sounds I don't think it's a very plausibly option, and if it were it'd likely be reserved for a very special event. :)

EDIT: don't quote me on any of this as it's only my perception of why it wouldn't be possible from what I've understood in the past.

7. June 9, 2016  
    The Race Event on Frostwolf will start 3:15 PM.

8. June 9, 2016  
    Overall as cool as it sounds I don't think it's a very plausibly option, and if it were it'd likely be reserved for a very special event. :)
    I fully agree with this :)
    And I understand what you mean for loot... :) Maybe it should be something like the snowmen event: everyone receives some points (say thriumph for wotlk and justice for cata).

9. Ah damn,1v1 was on same time when Euro started xd,
    Had to pick football>all B-)