1. that was the first thing we found when old instances came out, I made a bug tracker for that right after. Glad to see everybody is abusing it to get it fixed sooner, otherwise nothing is getting fixed

2. that was the first thing we found when old instances came out, I made a bug tracker for that right after. Glad to see everybody is abusing it to get it fixed sooner, otherwise nothing is getting fixed
    sure thing they and You abuse it to get it fixed sooner..

3. the latest update is a total abomination, please consider reverting and test it first dont make the population shrink any further

4. one word for the cheeky devs...****s

5. So i came across this player name "Challenger". In the same bg, this guy use some sort of mount bug to stun players in the same faction which also caused a disconnect right afterwards. Please look into this and ban these kind of cheaters asap to clear all the rats out of Nelth

6. personally i wont move to wotlk or mop... i will move to other pserver. there are plenty of them. why im still here? because i already invested a lot of time into this server.
    I don't understand that argument. Of course nearly everyone of us invested a ****load of time at Warmane.
    But after all what happened I can't just support this anymore and I am glad, that I moved on.
    In the past I had to make 2 threads to force updates, which were not even replied to until they received a decent amount of community members replying first.

You guys still hope for updates, fixes for all the abuses. Fire mages are still not fixed after now... 8months. Good luck with that.

7. You guys still hope for updates, fixes for all the abuses. Fire mages are still not fixed after now... 8months. Good luck with that.
    They are actually doings some fixes, I just don't understand why don't they post it on changelog. Feral's Dash got fixed for example.

8. They are actually doings some fixes, I just don't understand why don't they post it on changelog. Feral's Dash got fixed for example.
    Of course they do something, but..
    what about Nefarian promised long time ago,
    what about fire mages,
    what about WOW-errors in BGs since years now.

All those bugs are major important and game breaking and still not touched. Alot of bugs exist since months /years and never got any attention.

But yea, congratz for fixing feral dash after being bugged for years, that is for sure an achievement xaxa.

9. But yea, congratz for fixing feral dash after being bugged for years, that is for sure an achievement xaxa.
    The only fix I didn't want to happen >_>

10. Of course they do something, but..
    what about fire mages,

All those bugs are major important and game breaking and still not touched. Alot of bugs exist since months /years and never got any attention.

But yea, congratz for fixing feral dash after being bugged for years, that is for sure an achievement xaxa.
    Don't forget about War Games, if people who play on Nelth even remember what is that feature, because it was never mentioned, never working since 4.0.6.
    Edited: June 24, 2016

11. People can't duplicate it anymore anyway because the teleporters have been frozen

12. Don't forget about War Games, if people who play on Nelth even remember what is that feature, because it was never mentioned, never working since 4.0.6.
    Oh yea, you are right. I forgot that on my list.

13. Check the weekly events. Neltharion only does race events. and its always on horde side. Enough said.

14. Of course they do something, but..
    what about fire mages,

Instead we get old raids that are half broken ajajaja

First 1234 Last