1. Any RP after 23pm server time? Lordaeron

The title is pretty self explanatory, is there any active RP events/guilds after 23pm server time in Lordaeron or is Icecrown more active?

2. What do you have in mind?

Horde or alliance? Lordearon has a decent (10 ppl) online representation of alliance when looking in their RP-related chat channels but I've yet to find many online who are actually roleplaying at an hour im online.

From my previous experience you'll get more horde on the hours your looking to RP above - but its been a good 2 months since I've actively looked here. Take my words with a grain of salt. :P

Whats your intended main characters name for this?
    Edited: June 25, 2016

3. I wanted to RP on the alliance side, I know there is an rp guild there but theyre mainly from EU and are usually not around after 22pm ST. I have a max lvl hunter on Lordaeron but I was thinking about creating a new character and maybe find some ppl who wants to RP while doing some casual lvling.

Btw you metioned rp-related channels... by any means do you know what are the names of those? :)

4. You have the standard channel added by people with the TRP2 addon for the current patch: xtensionxtooltip2
    And then the rp community's created one: rp-ooc

Easy way to see people.

5. Try contacting Ferlik/Falwick/Caranthirr. He arranges social RP daily in Stormwind. Unfortunately we usually do RP in far earlier time (1 PM server time or less), although this is an unofficial time (the official ones are usually 6 or 8 PM, mostly 8)

After that? Dunno, it would be far late for me personally (Asian here) Of course you can pop in the RP-OOC channel in Alliance side and say hello, some people might respond to you