1. Some questions about demo-destro hybrid spec

Hi guys. I'm actually leveling a warlock for the first time in my life, mostly bacause I wanted to play some demonology pve, BUT many players told me to try the demo-destro hybrid spec when I will reach lvl 80. I've done some research on the web but there are no official guides about this hybrid spec. I've tried to figure out the best talent spec by my own BUT someone told me I was wasting my points on Improved Shadow Bolt, since I shouldn't use Shadow Bolt at all in the hybrid rotation, not even to put the 5% crit buff on the target given by the talent. As you may imagine I'm a bit confused right now, so I was wondering if someone can give me some tips about:
    - the right demo-destro hybrid spec
    - the glyphs I should use
    - the rotation or the spell priority
    - the gear I should aim for
    Edited: October 11, 2016

2. Hi guys. I'm actually leveling a warlock for the first time in my life, mostly bacause I wanted to play some demonology pve, BUT many players told me to try the demo-destro hybrid spec when I will reach lvl 80. I've done some research on the web but there are no official guides about this hybrid spec. I've tried to figure out the best talent spec by my own BUT someone told me I was wasting my points on Improved Shadow Bolt, since I shouldn't use Shadow Bolt at all in the hybrid rotation, not even to put the 5% crit buff on the target given by the talent. As you may imagine I'm a bit confused right now, so I was wondering if someone can give me some tips about:
    - the right demo-destro hybrid spec
    - the glyphs I should use
    - the rotation or the spell priority
    - the gear I should aim for
    You can find all that information you are looking for in my guide.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=312383

3. You can find all that information you are looking for in my guide.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=312383
    Wow, that's massive. Thank you. Just a little question. You always suggest to use Curse of Doom, should I use it even if I am the only warlock in the raid? I thought Curse of the Elements is a must to increse all the other casters dps.
    Edited: October 12, 2016

4. Wow, that's massive. Thank you. Just a little question. You always suggest to use Curse of Doom, should I use it even if I am the only warlock in the raid? I thought Curse of the Elements is a must to increse all the other casters dps.
    In the guide there is info about that question as well check Q&A section. You will find when you have to use COE and when COD or COA.

5. In the guide there is info about that question as well check Q&A section. You will find when you have to use COE and when COD or COA.
    Yeah, I figured out by myself. Thank you.