1. Enhancement shamman

Hi guys, i'd like to roll an enh shamman here, is it viable for pve? i dont mind if the dps is low, but i want to raid, and i dunno if guilds would take an ehn shammy

2. Now on ToC patch gearing up is very fast but still enhancement is not the top top dps although its more effective than enha in Ulduar.

3. Its decent, not the best dps nor the worse. Tho its very gear dependent and not the easiest to play.

It brings some utility for raiding, mostly for melees and its pretty fun

4. Hello! I'm currently the top geared Enhancement Shaman on the server. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    I find Enhancement exceedingly fun to play, albeit it is one of the most difficult specializations in the game to play well.
    DPS-wise. Enhancement Shaman's are just Frost Death Knights.. Just not as good.
    They fit poorly into 10man compositions, as Elemental Shamans bring amazing raid buffs, and do better single target damage.
    Enhancement is -extremely- gear dependent. Outside of TOC 10/25man gear, you will be doing poor DPS.
    If you're fine with being outclassed by Frost Death Knights in every way, then go for it! Enhancement is -very- fun to play!!