1. Hey guyz. Its been a while. Im glad to see you doing nice job and progress. I am very happy about that. Hopefully soon we will play again together and progress even more. Love ya all. Good job.

Regards, Esmay!
    Who are you ? Anyway i love you too :D

2. Hey guyz. Its been a while. Im glad to see you doing nice job and progress. I am very happy about that. Hopefully soon we will play again together and progress even more. Love ya all. Good job.

Regards, Esmay!
    We miss you to!
    Come back faster so we can get even better and rekt some nubs kek
    Counting days for your return ! <3
    Edited: October 29, 2016

3. soon my friend. little more and we will play again and rekt some bosses ;-) :-)

4. soon my friend. little more and we will play again and rekt some bosses ;-) :-)
    Anyone knows who is this guy ? Kappa <3

5. Anyone knows who is this guy ? Kappa <3
    alooo ruski xd volim i ja tebe xd <3

6. Funny how <Devotion> is doing great without Esme *wink* *wink*

7. @derodria
    esmay and ronexe are away (guild masters) yet the guild haven't even came close to dying, guess they just done a better job than someone *wink wink*

i barely use forums trust me, but you, i've seen you everywhere, starting drama is like a drug to you.

try to grow the **** out of it before it's too late, i know life is hard being autistic and all but atleast try.

8. Funny how <Devotion> is doing great without Esme *wink* *wink*
    Guild that's being leaded by 2 officers right now is doing more then a fantastic job farming all contents of WotLK and having fun wich is most important unlike others *wink wink*
    Go back to Udba, Forgotten Kings or Dignity topic please. Drama Seeker.

9. @derodria
    esmay and ronexe are away (guild masters) yet the guild haven't even came close to dying, guess they just done a better job than someone *wink wink*

i barely use forums trust me, but you, i've seen you everywhere, starting drama is like a drug to you.

try to grow the **** out of it before it's too late, i know life is hard being autistic and all but atleast try.
    Hey Nymzi.

Nice avatar m8.

You wish u had this mourne?

WIth luf!

10. The Twilight Destroyer - 20

Sawee got gts,Gym finger,Same won wrist congrats to the winners

11. Recruitment Status:
    Open.

We need mostly:

Affli Warlock's

Combat Rouge's

We are also accepting another class's and spec's!

You apply at: http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com/,Good luck!
    Edited: November 1, 2016

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last