1. Starter warlock questions

Hey there, i started to make a warlock recently, but i actually don't know much nor about warlock, nor about how to play it. So i got few questions and hope u'll help me with them guys!

1) Which buffs warlock brings in raid? Specifficly with each spec (cuz i'm kinda confused - affli or destro os?).
    2) Which buffs each demon brings in raid? Are there uses for others demons than fel and imp?
    3) Dps difference with each spec? What is the dps for each spec on 4-5k gs / 6k gs / bis equip (numbers if possible)? Like maybe as a low warlock i should use 1 spec and after getting certain gear i should respec?
    4) Soo... Demo for raids... but what should i choose as offspec? Destro or Affli?
    5) Atm i'm 4.5k gs (just boosted myself with boes) - maybe anyone can tell me some gearing tricks you know? (like maybe i should stack haste gems until i get decent gears, or maybe i should get and wear t9 until i get 2-4t10; things which can help class to shine in different gear diapasons (like low mages should use arcane spec, and after respecing in fire it's better to stack crit gems until u get decent gear setup and about 6k gs).

I'm totally noob in warlocks, i don' even know all it's spells and their use (like there are lots of curses... but i'm sure half of them is not used, right?), so if u guys can give me some great tips or link something helpfull - it would be great! Thx in advance.

2. I think you should read this guide. It is a good write and very detailed:http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=312383

I will try to answer all your questions up to my knowledge tho :)

1) Which buffs warlock brings in raid? Specifficly with each spec (cuz i'm kinda confused - affli or destro os?).
    1.) All warlocks give the raid Health Stone, Summoning portal and Soul Stone.
    Affliction and Demonology gives 5% extra crit with Improved Shadow bold
    Demonology gives extra sp to the raid due to Demonic Pact

Apart from these, there are many curses, that could be used depending on the situations.

2) Which buffs each demon brings in raid? Are there uses for others demons than fel and imp?
    Imp brings extra health and a Fire ward. The health buff is less effective than the priest buff (if they specced into it), and doesn't stack, so if you have a priest, there is no need for this one. Destro warlocks' talents increase the Imp's damage, that's why they use this pet.
    Felguard does the highest damage, and applies Demonic Pact the most, but only Demo locks have the pet, since you have to spec into it.
    Felguard has a stun and a taunt, what could be useful depending on the situation.
    If you are not specced into imp as a Destro, and don't have Felguard as a Demo, you usually go for Felhunter. Since it has the next highest damage and has Spirit and Intellect buff. I am not 100% sure, but imo it stacks with the priest and the mage buff also, since it is a lot less than those.

There are some other pets, what are either not working as intended or not too useful. Infernal should do some huge aoe, but it doesn't last long. It could beuseful on rs adds.

3) Dps difference with each spec? What is the dps for each spec on 4-5k gs / 6k gs / bis equip (numbers if possible)? Like maybe as a low warlock i should use 1 spec and after getting certain gear i should respec?
    For this question, I think you should really read the guide, I have linked. It gives detailed info on this one.

But the usual way goes like this, as your gear improves: destro, demo, affli
    Demo is not going to outdamage Affli, but it is needed in raids because of the unique sp buff it gives.

4) Soo... Demo for raids... but what should i choose as offspec? Destro or Affli?
    Depends on what do you want to do as offspec. I would use Affli for pve and Destro for pvp. But both could be used the other way around.
    Just try it out and see what you enjoy to play :)

5) Atm i'm 4.5k gs (just boosted myself with boes) - maybe anyone can tell me some gearing tricks you know?
    I would recommend using t9, since it gives some nice set bonuses. Apart from these, try rhc farming and the daily fos pos. Get battered hilt if possible and do the quest chain for it. It gives a nice starting weapon.
    I don't think there is such gemming rule for locks, or I don't know about it.

If you have any further questions, then feel free to shoot them :)