1. the server is great but why dont we have some items to buy with vote points in store?

2. the realm is great overall, cheers to the kickass staff, been here since launch (and in old lord aswell)

i dont mind traveling to dungeons at all, but what has gotten old and excruciating, is spending most of the time in global...
    i surely spend 3x as much time spamming global, or watching it- then i do actually playing anymore. its like a game in itself, and i grow tired of it...
    it doesnt feel social at all, and many times i believe once you finally do find a group, people are shorter than perhaps they would be, perhaps global has wasted their mood aswell.

A group finder would, IMO, add many miles to this realm - So Many.

TL;DR
    Traveling to dungeons is effortless
    Spamming global has wore down a classic game

3. Yes, I agree. The only frustrating thing is trying to find groups or find people for your group.

I usually make my groups and I spam global, but I could never watch global and all that spam to find a group.

Walking to dungeons? No reward for rdf?
    I don't mind that.

4. It's pretty clear they only have it disabled on this server to make people join Icecrown so they can earn more cash from pay2win people

5. It's pretty clear they only have it disabled on this server to make people join Icecrown so they can earn more cash from pay2win people
    These conspiracy theories about how we do this or that to make money - despite all the opportunities to make more money we already have, but don't make use of - never cease to amaze and annoy me.

6. never cease to amaze me.
    We all know that feeling, i personally get it from Lordaerons Black Temple and staff info sharing

7. These conspiracy theories about how we do this or that to make money - despite all the opportunities to make more money we already have, but don't make use of - never cease to amaze and annoy me.
    But we all know jet fuel melts steel beams.

8. Who cares the game online falling, people are not added. The server Blackrock generally online around 1000 people. And keep it open. Well be the same person as on Lordaeron to Blackrock. Well, okay for developers. In extreme cases, combine it with Icecrown. Nobody cares that you play without RFD. In extreme cases you might not play at all.

9. Who cares the game online falling, people are not added. The server Blackrock generally online around 1000 people. And keep it open. Well be the same person as on Lordaeron to Blackrock. Well, okay for developers. In extreme cases, combine it with Icecrown. Nobody cares that you play without RFD. In extreme cases you might not play at all.
    Wait... what?

10. These conspiracy theories about how we do this or that to make money - despite all the opportunities to make more money we already have, but don't make use of - never cease to amaze and annoy me.
    Forget the haters , but have u guys gave the idea of TBC looking for group tool an tought? That way chat wouldnt be that spammed , ppl simply que for the desired dungeons/role , some1 picks and form a group and traveling to sum stone will still take place.

11. but have u guys gave the idea of TBC looking for group tool an tought?
    I don't have any information about that, you'd likely have to wait for an official update or try asking a Community Manager.

12. R.O.F.L.

I was contemplating using that exact image, but with the quote from Obnoxious:
    (...) you'd likely have to wait for an official update (...)

13. icc on Lordaeron haHAA

14. It's pretty clear they only have it disabled on this server to make people join Icecrown so they can earn more cash from pay2win people
    Wouldnt it be easier to just close Lordaeron in that case?

First ... 23456 ... Last