1. Me and two other friends would be super interested... Especially me since i am missing a lot of achievements from older tier raids mainly between Naxx and Togc. But i would like to ask a lot of question first because our time schedule is a bit ...weird.
    1. When is the raid time? We are mostly available on or around 14-18 St
    2. Focusing on which raid content? We were pugging Glory runs these past few weeks and it kinda gets tiring when people kept standing on FIRE!
    3. Should it be a 10 or 25 man raid group ( i know you just started planning about it but i wanted to know your which raid group you're focused on)
    Let me know about your though and ideas and also Good Luck!
    Raid times will be set and discussed soon, I think we could get 10 mans faster then 25 mans. With that being case we cna set 10 mans up, and eventually 25 mans if we can get enough of people. I feel 10 is a easier goal to achieve first.

This will be the content order
    Naxxramas
    Obsidian Sanctum
    The Eye of Eternity
    Ulduar
    Trial of the Crusader
    Ruby Sanctum
    Icecrown Citadel

The problem, I think, is that very few people are actually interested in raiding old content. Plus most players on this realm are terribad. I mean "wipe on gunship" kind of bad.
    That's fine, if the people who are interested are bad players then we can all just keep at it till we complete it. If we are going to dedicate time into trying this I hope everyone is dedicated to learning even on their own time outside the game by looking at video guides etc..
    I am by no mean a expert so I have learning to do as well.

I don't want people who are gonna wipe a few times and quit, I would love to grow with everyone and eventually complete it all, and by no means at all times are you forced only raid and dungeon up with us. We would like your focus to be with us but if for instance you have a few pals going to do something feel free to join them and just let us know.

I'm definitely down for a fresh progression guild. 31 Priest, should be 80 today or tomorrow. I can dps or heal, whichever is needed.

IGN: Holycuckery

I think the best bet would be becoming a healer we have a better it'll be easier to fill dps then filling healers and tanks.

I have some leveling to do as Im around level 15, Im just setting everything up right now so when I and any other people interested who need to hit max level everything is set in stone, till then if there are members who are max that don't want wait around you are free to do other stuff till our core is ready.

Hey there��
    Me and 2 friends are coming back to warmane after 2years break and we would like to join in. Did you play on ally or horde we are starting from lvl1 later today

This is awesome! I am on the alliance so everyone roll alliance! :)

@prox
    It's nice to see that you have hope and that you're dedicated to make it work. So I wish you all the luck with the guild. :-)
    Thank you very much!

Glad to see the responses everyone I didn't think it would be received well and would of got flamed or trolled into oblivion.
    My name is Omegamon in game and I am a warrior currently DPS if need to be I can become a tank I've had past experience as a tank on retail. Have the guild charter just need signatures feel free to add me and message me or if you want to talk over skype [email protected]

Thats 9 in total with me included of people, this is awesome! Soon I will advertise in world and possibly reddit to see if any warmane players on there are interested.
    Edited: February 1, 2017

2. Why have they failed? I have a feeling most of them fail because it doesn't go well the first few times and they give up and disband.
    But hey thats just my assumption. Plus I don't mind the challenge of trying to have the first succesfull progression based guild. In general the guild will be just a awesome place to talk and socialize while playing while also having a core of people wanting to do wotlk raids.
    honestly not sure, could be as you said things went bad at first and they just fell apart. or could be people liked the idea of progression until they actually got into it.

wasn't trying to discourage you from trying, just making sure you knew what you were getting yourself into, with any luck you'll be successful :)

3. honestly not sure, could be as you said things went bad at first and they just fell apart. or could be people liked the idea of progression until they actually got into it.

wasn't trying to discourage you from trying, just making sure you knew what you were getting yourself into, with any luck you'll be successful :)
    I know you aren't, I didn't mean to come off that way or to ramble on.
    Im willing to stick around and make it work, so as long as Im here the idea won't die out. :)
    Thanks for the kind words buddy

4. Hi there:)

Count me in ;) 80 Warlock currently at 4.7 GS.
    Ive been looking for a Naxx, Uld etc. Groups a many times - and always ended up dissapointent.
    Play on Ally IGN: Lulpastorlul

5. Hi there:)

Count me in ;) 80 Warlock currently at 4.7 GS.
    Ive been looking for a Naxx, Uld etc. Groups a many times - and always ended up dissapointent.
    Play on Ally IGN: Lulpastorlul
    Awesome dude, when I get can get on Ill shoot you a message!

Guild is created everyone, going to make a discord and guild information and all that jazz.

Omgeamon is my name feel free to message me ingame or mail me if im offline
    Edited: February 2, 2017

6. Bump it up:D

you can also add me
    IGN: Nickepicee

7. I might be interested in this.
    I have a newly lvled Alliance disc/shadow priest so pretty low level gear atm but would not take too much effort with fos etc.
    I'm in the EU so I could only make 20:00 - 23:00 server time.
    Mail kinappy if you want a chat

8. If the raidtime is right and not too late you have a pala tank.

9. Cant find "Omgeamon ". Are you on horde or maybe a typo?
    Also 2 Friends of mine would be interested aswell.

10. I'd like to. Preferably as a holy paladin. Played plenty of progression servers, wipes don't scare me.

11. hey there :D nice to hear that wipes scares you XD add me ingame so we can talk more

IGN
    Nickepicee

12. Cant find "Omgeamon ". Are you on horde or maybe a typo?
    Also 2 Friends of mine would be interested aswell.
    Its omegamon, sounds good. :)

Will be adding everyone, I haven't been on the past few days due to a couple things so I'm still level 20 but Im gonna bust *** and get to max so we can get this scene started. If you guys would like if there is enough for a 10 man before im 80, we can organize the group without me. So you aren't held back by me.

13. I am down. I would heavily prefer natural progression, zero carries in raid environment. There are understandably alot of challenges for a guild like that, I would love to discuss the possibilities in game soon. Although I have to beg you for a name change! Come on Brah
    Edited: February 6, 2017

14. Count me in!

IGN: Bunbar
    5.1k gs unholy DK

15. If any1 is looking for a EU based Progression guild Check this thred out: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348210

First 123 Last