1. Shadow priest or Warlock

Hey, I play here 2 years as Druid and Hunter and now I wanna make new alt. I play WoW almost 10 years and I know only druids and hunters but it's boring to play 2 years same classes in MoP... So here is my question, what is better for beginning and more effective: Shadow priest or Warlock (destro probably), maybe You saw duels, etc. Ty for help and sorry for bad english :D

2. I played both and i suggest locks, why?

1. Lock are easier to play;
    2. Locks have 3 dps spec so if u don't like one u can change to another and be ok;
    3. Affliction is a bit similar to shadow gamestile execpt for mobility;
    4. Spriest suffers mainly wars, meanwhile locks suffers dks and here it's full of wars, infact it's WARmane :P (locks suffers wars too but it's possible to win against them, for shadow is reaaaaally hard);
    5. Locks have cool trasmog xD.

3. If you played 2 years druid I'll suggest to go with mage instead, will feel best on this class. If you don't want mage go with shadow priest.
    About previous reply - don't bother reading. The guy don't have any clue how this game works. stoppd reading at "Spriest suffers mainly wars, meanwhile locks suffers dks"

4. In BG:
    Destro kill more. If you compare affli vs spriest, spriest win due more DP and more burst compared to afflic.
    In Arena:
    Ppl wont let destro cast, while spriest suffer more to class that have alot of interupt and stunlock (hello war and combat). Afflic run smooth with balance/healer especially rshaman.
    Survivability wise demo lock is hard as tank, while spriest survive by agile movement and and healing (you will learn how to heal with DP here).

Contrary to most ppl believe spriest style isnt similar to afflock, you will know after u play it :D. Its not all about maintaining dot uptime.

5. wait,
    you have played almost 10 years and only stuck to hunter/druid?
    that seems implausible.

6. If you played 2 years druid I'll suggest to go with mage instead, will feel best on this class. If you don't want mage go with shadow priest.
    About previous reply - don't bother reading. The guy don't have any clue how this game works. stoppd reading at "Spriest suffers mainly wars, meanwhile locks suffers dks"
    I don't hany clue? Pff kid comment
    A good war don't let you put even vampiric touch, they have fear immunity, 2 charges + heroip leap e 2 reflects. This is mop, not wotlk or cata.
    Dks are anticlass of locks, because they have 2 grips, AMS, interrupt + silence/stun, pet stun, fear/stun immunuty.
    I haven't said you can't win against them, but it's hard; i have played these classes so i know what i'm saying and you Mr "stopped to reading"?

7. I don't hany clue? Pff kid comment
    A good war don't let you put even vampiric touch, they have fear immunity, 2 charges + heroip leap e 2 reflects. This is mop, not wotlk or cata.
    Dks are anticlass of locks, because they have 2 grips, AMS, interrupt + silence/stun, pet stun, fear/stun immunuty.
    I haven't said you can't win against them, but it's hard; i have played these classes so i know what i'm saying and you Mr "stopped to reading"?
    And generally spriest is just bad at duel ..... u will see alot of famous spriest player like Khryl, Snutz, Wizk and so on having problem duel vs almost every class.
    And for DK thing just play demo/afflock vs dk its just plain easier.