1. You Unit X members really are sad arent you. This Sgtpacov guy especially. My friend asked me for help in Redridge saying "Some 18k Hp DK is camping me". So i go there and i kill him 2-3 times cuz he thinks he is OP. Then he logs his Shammy Full WF. (Almost got him down tho considering im a full PvE hunter) Then he calls all of his Unit X buddies. And you guys claim Unit X is a good guild ? Get that **** out of here.

2. You Unit X members really are sad arent you. This Sgtpacov guy especially. My friend asked me for help in Redridge saying "Some 18k Hp DK is camping me". So i go there and i kill him 2-3 times cuz he thinks he is OP. Then he logs his Shammy Full WF. (Almost got him down tho considering im a full PvE hunter) Then he calls all of his Unit X buddies. And you guys claim Unit X is a good guild ? Get that **** out of here.
    Pacov doesn't even have a dk, he's one of the lvl 19's killing people. Get you facts straight before you comment, again a perfect example of people making up stuff to form an argument, this makes me sad.

3. Ofc he is. You will say anything to protect your sad members. Dk went offline. Pacov showed up right infront of me. You cant say thats a coincidence. Get out please :)

4. You guys can't still fathom the fact that Unit X is, if not one of the best, the best Wpvp guild at this current moment. You keep saying that we didn't take SW on prime time etc. We have now numerous times. We once had 100 people in there from various guilds as well getting bored after 2 hours cuz you didn't show up. Key word here people.... PRIME TIME.

I'm gonna speak from my heart here.

Unit X to me is something special. It might not have people who are particularly good at 1v1 or in arenas. However, what they have is something which no other guilds have, pve and pvp... They have the concept ''all for one and one for all''. No one gets left behind. Lets say some1 is getting camped by 4 AoW people in STV and he's alone... If he would ask for help in a normal guild he'd be ignored or get trashed cuz he's not doing this or that.. In Unit X what you'll get is ''Hey how many? I'm on my way don't worry, I'm bringing him and him with me''. It's beautiful I tell you. Everyone respects the other as well so we seldomely have drama. It's like a family <3

Also on a side note. This is a Wpvp guild. Some people might not be good at 1v1, however they work extremely well in group environments which make us very deadly ;).

Please try not to turn this ''progressing towards cry forum'' into a Neltharion pvp forum with Tclicksavage and Medan and those other clowns.

Edited: February 19, 2017

5. Unit X to me is something special.
    Yeah, we all already realized this guild is something special.

6. Special Snowflakes

FIFY

msg too short

7. Ofc he is. You will say anything to protect your sad members. Dk went offline. Pacov showed up right infront of me. You cant say thats a coincidence. Get out please :)
    If you ever read any of the previous posts you would know I'm not in unit x(well I was, but left before all this). So that being said you just completed the checklist: Salty, Using Insults, Making stuff up and Not being informed enough before you make a comment. You are making yourself look stupid man, I think you should be the one getting out.
    All of your posts can be watered down to: "Hey I'm salty and I want to cry on the forums about it, but I'll have to make stuff up to look good."
    Now that is out of the way I think it's safe to say that you can leave because you just lost your credibility anyway, good luck and have fun.

Edit: This whole post can be summarized in a quick flow chart: Unit X sucks because (Argument 1) ---> Someone replies how (Argument 1) is easy to disprove ---> Ignores answer and repeats again Unit X sucks because (Argument 1). That being said I'm gonna stay away from this post for real now, I'm done in this salt playground, let's hope it dies out.

8. Ahh nothing better than watching Unit X cry on forums.

9. Ahh nothing better than watching Unit X cry on forums.
    Well that's you get when you're ruining other people's experience in-game.

10. Well that's you get when you're ruining other people's experience in-game.
    I've personally never been killed by anybody in that guild, the only time I ever see them is when they try to come into Stormwind at 3 or 4 AM (my time) and die in about 2 minutes. It's always hilarious to see.

11. i just hang out in ironforge, unit x too brainless to attack it. i stick to fighting them in bgs where it's free win every time lol. carpe noctem FTW

12. I wonder why the forum moderators accept this forum post to go on like this.

13. You guys can't still fathom the fact that Unit X is, if not one of the best, the best Wpvp guild at this current moment. You keep saying that we didn't take SW on prime time etc. We have now numerous times. We once had 100 people in there from various guilds as well getting bored after 2 hours cuz you didn't show up. Key word here people.... PRIME TIME.
    Going out frequently doesn't mean it's the best. I can say, however, it might be the most active. A Wpvp guild with full BiS gears who lose arenas 3v3 and 5v5 in 30 seconds (check the videos), and then camp lvl 20s in Lakeshire, and then run away when decent 80s allis come to defend (for example a priest called Tanc used nitro boots to outrun me and instantly logs out on Lakeshire Inn...) for me personally it makes the guild turn into the worst. Have you got any idea of how embarrassing that sounds?

This whole post can be summarized in a quick flow chart: Unit X sucks because (Argument 1) ---> Someone replies how (Argument 1) is easy to disprove ---> Ignores answer and repeats again Unit X sucks because (Argument 1). That being said I'm gonna stay away from this post for real now, I'm done in this salt playground, let's hope it dies out.
    Call it what you want, but if you want this "satly" playground finished, it's very simple. Get better in arenas and don't camp lowbies. Go for it and maybe you will hear different opinions from other players, myself included, so, best of luck.

14. Guys leave them be happy killing lowbies coz same level fight is hard

15. Like your opinion really matters.
    Get your things straight,Horde started killing in Redridge with twinks,and what you do? You bring your whole guild of 80's to kill one twink level 19. Ofcourse that people will then bring their 80's to defend. Didn't know it takes 10 of full BiS 80's to kill one single 19 level twink.
    Only thing you people know is to mention some arena videos,how someone lost in 30 seconds,how Horde doesn't raid in prime time,bla bla bla.
    I guess you never lost single arena in your life? You got to be like some really pro playa. Just keep telling about same videos over and over again,and in 15 years do the same,speak about same videos,because yeah you don't have anything else to use for your salty ego.
    And for prime time,please call us when you are okay with us to raid your main city,we will only come when you are happy with it.
    We can't always win battles,like you can't always win battles,it all comes to how someone manages to handle certain situation,so stop being ******ed 10 year old kid please.
    Unit X is not even close what it used to be,because it is filled with bad players and guild had rough time in past months due certain things,but it will be back.

First ... 45678 ... Last