1. The fact that people ask for 5.4 GS Req for TOC10/25s Normal is a ****ing living proof on how inflated the server is. Like seriously.
    You have achi and completed Bane/LOD but your gs is low for my raid requirement? No way, i aint gonna respond to your whisper. Not ever. Ur n00bz git gud - Every heroic 10s/25s ICC ever.
    You realize that having experience doesn't mean you have a god given right to enter every raid as you please? You can be entirely over-qualified and still get denied entry because it's the raid leader's choice and they can have any subjective criteria they wish. The only salvation from this is making your own raid, not overclocking the gear treadmill.

2. You have achi and completed Bane/LOD but your gs is low for my raid requirement? No way, i aint gonna respond to your whisper. Not ever. Ur n00bz git gud - Every heroic 10s/25s ICC ever.
    How about you make your own raid for low gs professionals with MBA ?
    Surely not, it's beter to whine on forum.

3. And then the babys cry when you BG trying to gear up raging and saying report :D

Its a shame these kids that drop 500$ on gear with moms credit card cant buy Brain.exe

4. i mean i dont care about the armor n stuff, vote shop was never really meant to get geared you geared besides those nice ulduar trinks, but i do miss saving up vp for a nice zulian tiger, or even less than that some cosmetic stuff like path of cenerius, if it was up to me vote shop would be a toybox where you can save up for fun ingame stoof

5. You realize that having experience doesn't mean you have a god given right to enter every raid as you please? You can be entirely over-qualified and still get denied entry because it's the raid leader's choice and they can have any subjective criteria they wish. The only salvation from this is making your own raid, not overclocking the gear treadmill.
    That's not what i meant in my comment or any ill meaning toward raidpug leaders. I'm just trying to give an example on what Neixlol said on the previous comment. (I'm making a point)
    I also dont really care about what lead puggers do with their raids, i just clearly dont care. Again, i'm just giving an example to the guy whom i quoted to.

How about you make your own raid for low gs professionals with MBA ?
    Surely not, it's beter to whine on forum.
    I'm trying to make a example on what Neixlol said.
    Please reread what i just wrote, its clear as day i'm being sarcastic on what you quoted. Assuming so much it hurts.
    If you cant understand what sarcasm is. Here :
    A joke. Go nuts
    Good day.

Edit : I will not waste my time arguing. Good night
    Edited: March 14, 2017 Reason: idk

6. And then the babys cry when you BG trying to gear up raging and saying report :D

Its a shame these kids that drop 500$ on gear with moms credit card cant buy Brain.exe
    if u just hit 80 and u dare to join bg (with all the green or even white gear lol) u deserve nothing, but a rage of ur teammates. its a shame u forgot to launch Brain.exe and craft/buy blue pvp gear

7. Im convinced they have a fetish for getting smacked in the face with purple swirlmourn's.

8. You can be entirely over-qualified and still get denied entry because it's the raid leader's choice and they can have any subjective criteria they wish.
    I started to play on molten 2009 and I have never ever heard anything as silly as this.... UNTIL TODAY, seriously some guy made a naxx 10 and I wanted to join to get xmog scrolls and he goes "3,5k gs MAX" I was to geared and he didnt want a boost...
    Even when asking him if i could remove my whole gear sept t10 (I would be 3k ish) He still said no.

Ous high geared people can have problems to ;D

Using Vote point for "Herald of the Titans" gear is nice, I just got 3 toons the "Herald of the Titans" Title.
    Edited: March 15, 2017

First ... 345