1. May 22, 2017  

The Outland queue - Will it be consistent?

Yo Warmane,

This project is cool - and I just started a char on the Outland server earlier this day.

Tonight when I logged in, I'm met by a qeueu of 3400 people - Understandable because this Outland project really is awesome.

My main concern is if this qeueu will be a consistent thing? because I dont have the time to wait for so long, when i got the time to play.

Best regards!

Starfart
    Edited: May 22, 2017

2. May 22, 2017  
    Hello Warmane.

Im in the same situation as Starfart. My question is aswell, will the queue duration at 18:00-21:00 Gmt+1 going to be addressed in a near future. 3400+ queue estimated wait time 252 min. which i guess can't be your goal, so i hope for a solution of some kind.

Faithfully

Farming @ 19 NE Warrior

3. May 22, 2017  
    easy fix donate 10 euros and then you can skip queue FOREVER, This question has been asked and answered over a dozen times

4. May 22, 2017  
    easy fix donate 10 euros and then you can skip queue FOREVER, This question has been asked and answered over a dozen times
    This one sums up your question. I bet even if a new TBC server is open, there will be again a consistency of a big queue on Outland.