1. May 29, 2017  

Please please QoL change for 60% flying mounts.

Requesting to make them 100% on ground. Really. We paying for flying and get 60% ground speed and forced to use 2 mounts at the same time to comfortable move around Outland and Azeroth.
    Make 60% mounts great again!

2. May 29, 2017  
    Requesting to make them 100% on ground. Really. We paying for flying and get 60% ground speed and forced to use 2 mounts at the same time to comfortable move around Outland and Azeroth.
    no thank you. go play wrath

3. May 29, 2017  
    If you dont like playing in TBC expansion. Then dont play. This is how it was. Too many spoiled retailers come here and complain cause of how spoiled they are in Legion...

4. May 29, 2017  
    Maybe learn to actually keybind, I use B for mount and ctrl + B for flying mount. Arena players don't have these silly problems because we don't click like noobs.

5. May 29, 2017  
    Maybe learn to actually keybind, I use B for mount and ctrl + B for flying mount. Arena players don't have these silly problems because we don't click like noobs.
    pretty much this,use 2 keybinds.either different or modifier and you wont have any probs,i use shiftmb4,altmb4

6. May 29, 2017  
    I have all my spells with a keybind and I have never binded any mount haha