1. June 3, 2017  

Alliance Boost completely ******ed.

As the title says, i totally disagree with todays changes.
    Alliance is at almost 43% pop right now, that's far away from being dead or being unbalanced.
    The server is out for 2 weeks now and you are going to destroy it within your next 2 MONTHS of free op boosts for alliance. Might as well rename to "Warmane Funserver" now.

Edit: And now that you are giving alliance such an enormous advantage, can we please create horde toons again?
    Edited: June 3, 2017

2. June 3, 2017  

3. June 3, 2017  
    They are no where near 43%
    As of 12.00 ST, 6700 players out of 15000 were alliance, that's 44,67%. Perfectly healthy balance for such a big TBC realm.
    That are the facts.
    Edited: June 3, 2017

4. June 3, 2017  
    As of 12.00 ST, 6700 players out of 15000 were alliance, that's 44,67%. Perfectly healthy balance for such a big TBC realm.
    That are the facts.
    meanwhile at tanaris hellfire nagrand and stv 1v8...

dont look those numbers....look the zone with your eyes...

5. June 3, 2017  
    Alliance need to play catchup from the massive advantage the horde have gotten. Sure the faction lock did force people to play alliance, but forcing isn't the same as giving an incentive to.

6. June 3, 2017  
    That are the facts.
    nice joke, play alliance and tell those things again. stv, tanaris no matter where i am i get outnumbered *8 or even worse

7. June 3, 2017  
    nice joke, play alliance and tell those things again. stv, tanaris no matter where i am i get outnumbered *8 or even worse
    Pretty sure horde gets outnumbered in other zones by alliance. You can't balance out EVERY zone, but you can balance out the whole server. And the whole server is balanced imo. IF these numbers are even correct.

Edit: Btw i'm only talking based on numbers, i know that it sometimes feels way different in some spots/zones.

8. June 3, 2017  
    As the title says, i totally disagree with todays changes.
    Alliance is at almost 43% pop right now, that's far away from being dead or being unbalanced.
    The server is out for 2 weeks now and you are going to destroy it within your next 2 MONTHS of free op boosts for alliance. Might as well rename to "Warmane Funserver" now.

Edit: And now that you are giving alliance such an enormous advantage, can we please create horde toons again?
    Hey hey... you mad ? **** you horde :|

9. June 3, 2017  
    Hey hey... you mad ? **** you horde :|
    Ofc i am mad, because these changes are just too much and the time until it expires is simply too long.

10. June 3, 2017  
    funny how before server release warmane said feww mount for level 30 alliance is too much adn they not gonna do it,but now they give them all this insane bonuses that will destroy any PVP balance on the server.Wpvp aswell.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Let's roll to the almighy alliance and stop crying about this godlike decision horde kiddos!

12. June 3, 2017  
    funny how before server release warmane said feww mount for level 30 alliance is too much adn they not gonna do it,but now they give them all this insane bonuses that will destroy any PVP balance on the server.Wpvp aswell.
    I agree it's kinda funny to first read they don't want to bribe people to go alliance and now this comes up, better than nothing though. How does it destroy PvP balance?

13. June 3, 2017  
    I agree with the rest of the boosts except the honor one. They already have instant bg's and are outgearing horde pvp vise, now with 50% its completely unbalanced.

14. June 3, 2017  
    I agree it's kinda funny to first read they don't want to bribe people to go alliance and now this comes up, better than nothing though. How does it destroy PvP balance?
    Not only does it destroy PvP balance but it destroys PvE balance. There is an increase reputation gain so alliance will have access to bis rep vendors before horde. They will have access to fast mounts before horde so they are free to gank as they please. In the honor increase, they will be pvp geared faster than hordes and will be farming bgs. All balanced is messed up now.

15. June 3, 2017  
    I agree with the rest of the boosts except the honor one. They already have instant bg's and are outgearing horde pvp vise, now with 50% its completely unbalanced.
    So you mean to say the faction was balanced before the incentive?

12 Last