1. All of the guilds that've cleared all of t5 are instantly prepared for T6, we're only missing specific BiS pieces due to luck. But in general there's very little that either of the top guilds need from the T5 content.

2. Ok so 2 things. First if you think its too early to release because you want to compete for first kills but havnt cleared T5 yet, you are delusionnal. T5 can be steamrolled in T4 bis gear (available in store) as shown in the speedrun. If you are not at least capable of fully clear T5 in T4, you wont be able to compete at the top.
    Secondly if you are afraid items will be released in the store and that you wont be able to have a legit T5 clear, you have to realize all items wont be released at once. Probably only the first few boss items (that most casual guild have already down) will be released without tokens. Meaning this wont impact your progress a lot.

Lastly if you are a new guild that want to catch up with the lead : stop being entitled and use the store to catch up.

3. If you're referring to my post it isn't about server first kills, no where did I mention that. Couldn't care less about that, only a few guilds aim for that target. Just look at the PvE clears to see how many T5 raiding guilds exist, hell, even check Vashj kills (23 guilds). Up until a few days ago it was only 1 Ally guild and 3 Horde kills with a KT kill. Ally guild Illuminate has 2 kills and the other ally guild has 1 kill. Play for Logs 3? Barely farmed status by the top tier guilds of each faction. Exception being the top 2 perhaps.

Like I said; it's just too rushed.
    Edited: September 22, 2017

4. Illuminate has 3 kills btw, we've killed him every reset since they fixed him. How is that not farm?

I also fail to see why them adding MH will change anything for the guilds progressing T5. They still can't enter MH til they kill KT, and if they aren't killing KT by now they aren't trying hard enough and are not an actual progression guild.
    Edited: September 22, 2017

5. Both BT AND Hyjal were released following the timeline we are at (I think we are actually one month late but you also have to account leveling phase).
    Therefore i dont know what you guys are complaining about

6. Both BT AND Hyjal were released following the timeline we are at (I think we are actually one month late but you also have to account leveling phase).
    Therefore i dont know what you guys are complaining about
    This. Also, BT is coming in December and not next week. Normally they would come up at the same time. It is half-blizzlike in that fashion but the time of release of Hyjal is blizzlike.

7. 3? Alright I stand corrected. 2 guilds Ally side with 3 kills and 1 kill each. Horde side 3 guilds with 2 farming it 5+ times and 1 for 3-4 times (?). 4 guilds (1 Ally) currently having KT on farmed status versus 23 guilds who killed Vashj (presumably on farm) and are working on TK. This btw is the private server standard of progression, which is supposed to be way faster than retail cuz player skill, guides, addons, 2.4.3 talents, blabla.

Why isn't BT with MH than? Isn't that supposed to be Patch 2.1? Why rush only 1/2 a tier? To release more T5 equiv items on store or what? Genuinely curious as to the reasoning.

8. Bla bla bla u all cry, nothing gona change anyway.......:)

9. I dont really understand why people still argue with "it is blizzlike" when the whole server concept is not blizzlike at all. The list of things that are not blizzlike is so long, it would take forever to write down. This is not a bad thing though, since several things, like 2.0 itemization, were seriously ******ed. Some things on the other hand did make perfect sense, like making the Vial Quest available before the actual 2.1 content release, which warmane decided to skip.

So, warmane doesnt really want or try to be blizzlike. They do whatever they believe is best or gets them the most money. In my opinion they should have waited a little longer and let Season 2 finish and release MH/BT together in a month or two, while enabling the vial quest a few weeks earlier. But hey, it is what it is.

First 12