1. I really got a ban for advertsing?

My main language is portuguese. I just got a ban because I am trying to make a raid ? Whisped people calling "For the aliance" to do at ogrimmar.
    What happened? I did nothing illegal, like others servers or anything.

I was just inviting people to do the archivment

2. See my forum staus: Joined October 9, 2011
    I am not a lier, idk what just happened. I got banned by a bug?

3. https://www.warmane.com/account > support > create ticket > ban appeal

If you can not open such ticket contact [email protected] instead

4. ADVERTISEMENT OR PROPAGANDA
    Do not announce other server names anywhere, be it via whisper, guild chat or any global channels. Do not mention their names even for the sake of comparisons or criticizing. Advertising other servers, sites, hacking programs or third-party programs etc. is highly forbidden. Do not try to work like a licensed Warmane employer. If you open a site to donate for people (even if they cannot donate) you will still be breaking the rule.

COIN GIFTING
    Coin Gifting system is solely for gifts, buying or selling Coins is completely forbidden, anyone reported or found to be advertising the buy and sell of gift coins will be banned. This rule applies to both advertising ingame, the forum, 3rd party websites and anywhere else.

It is forbidden to advertise coin-paid service advertisements.

I NEVER BROKEN THOSE RULES, CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME?

5. There's no point man, so many people have been banned this past week for advertising and they don't even bother looking at the ban appeals. They ****ed up with that AI Bot and been banning people who seems to be innocent, don't even bother replying on emails.

6. And I'm an old player. I'm feeling totally helpless and sad because I've spent so much time playing for nothing

I'd like to play a little bit now in the morning, but by the way it's going to be impossible .. I hope you compensate me for the emotional exhaustion you've done to me. I'm feeling horrible :(

https://www.warmane.com/account > support > create ticket > ban appeal

If you can not open such ticket contact [email protected] instead
    I made a ticket like 10 hours ago, still no answer

I know forum moderators can't do anything... But can't you contact them(GAME MASTERS) using by your phone?

7. dude some of my friends have been waiting for 8 days now and still no response, take a seat and wait your turn

8. dude some of my friends have been waiting for 8 days now and still no response, take a seat and wait your turn
    I really need to wait 8 days? I DID NOTHING WRONG. I JUST SAW RULES

9. There's no point man, so many people have been banned this past week for advertising and they don't even bother looking at the ban appeals. They ****ed up with that AI Bot and been banning people who seems to be innocent, don't even bother replying on emails.
    Still no answer...

10. There's no point man, so many people have been banned this past week for advertising and they don't even bother looking at the ban appeals. They ****ed up with that AI Bot and been banning people who seems to be innocent, don't even bother replying on emails.
    "Advertising" is currently the default ban reason given to people using banned VPN's to login on our servers. You need to appeal the ban using the format Skullbashat posted above and wait a response. There is a huge amount of people getting banned for that reason. Since we prioritize other kind of support needs, ban appeals aren't attended as fast as you would like to be.

11. "Advertising" is currently the default ban reason given to people using banned VPN's to login on our servers. You need to appeal the ban using the format Skullbashat posted above and wait a response. There is a huge amount of people getting banned for that reason. Since we prioritize other kind of support needs, ban appeals aren't attended as fast as you would like to be.
    What is VPN? I don't use any program like it, just addons: Portal (to check mail box) , Auuctioneer (to action house sales) and Gearscore (to see my gear score)

12. I have same problem as You, banned for literally nothing, except spamming my guild recruitment macro, and i don't use any VPN or other **** addon's which are banned or wut, everything was downloaded from warmane site.
    I have same ban reason as You., and i don't know what to do now, especially when i have some free time since few months. Already submitted ticket, but when i see that u need to wait literally week or two for unban, for this bull****, my blood boils inside...

Winy i pmed You, if You can, answer me.

13. i see alot of poeple advertising for coins and they don't get banned