1. You may see the ban reason by logging in at the website.

2. i can see the ban reason ,why did he do that ,on what proof?!!

3. https://www.warmane.com/account right side will show account status and will tell you why you are banned. proof is never shown so don't bother asking. you can make a ban appeal https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new but bare in mind if its a 5 day ban you may as well wait it out as you likely won't get a reply to your ticket before 5 days as ban appeals have lowest priority.

4. " proof is never shown so don't bother asking " i am not asking i demanding to show the proof because you don't have it , " its a 5 day ban you may as well wait it out as you likely won't get a reply to your ticket before 5 days as ban appeals have lowest priority " what a degenerate and unprofessional player support replays and handling !! , how about player support provide honest statements about the bans more than taking side of donators with applying justice which is seriously damages competitive game play and making playing on Warmane is not enjoyable and not fun to play, because its all about donations and money.

5. " proof is never shown so don't bother asking " i am not asking i demanding to show the proof because you don't have it , " its a 5 day ban you may as well wait it out as you likely won't get a reply to your ticket before 5 days as ban appeals have lowest priority " what a degenerate and unprofessional player support replays and handling !! , how about player support provide honest statements about the bans more than taking side of donators with applying justice which is seriously damages competitive game play and making playing on Warmane is not enjoyable and not fun to play, because its all about donations and money.
    The rules are same for everybody.
    The reason they don't show you the evidence is, because they don't want the banned player going witch hunting. Which in your case seems to be very good decision.

If you were banned over RDF ninja (5 day ban), you still have a chance to appeal it. However ban appeals are lowest priority and there are more important matters attend to, so I wouldn't expect to get response before your ban is over. You can always try.

You broke a rule and now you have to live by it.

May your future adventures be within the set rules.

6. "the banned player going witch hunting" what is this Religious private school time !!! , "You broke a rule and now you have to live by it. " how did you know that?! i thought they don't show you the evidence is , did jesus christ whispered that in your ears? , "Which in your case seems to be very good decision." i am sorry but you don't know my case because as you said it they dont show the evidence which doesn't exist you are just clearly biased person.

7. make a ban appeal. or wait out the ban. pick 1.

8. already did Immediately since i have got banned.
    Edited: November 1, 2019

9. OK time is up , 48 hours is more than enough for a decent player support team to review a player ticket and get back to him ,so i wont write more in form cause clearly they are awful .