1. <NA><A> Kung Flu. Hardcore Raiding Guild. LF Shamans!

(A)<Kung Flu - Frostmourne> Are now looking for top caliber players for our raid team. We are a guild led by top 50 WOTLK players during retail. We are a fast growing guild with highly skilled players.
    We’ve passed our Semi-HC status and put ourselves into Hardcore as we look to solidify our spot as the top Alliance guild in Ulduar.
    After having a slow start, we’ve very quickly established ourselves as one of the Top 3 alliance guilds.

Our current progress.
    -15/15 Naxx 25
    -1/1 EoE 25
    -1/1 OS 25 3 Drake
    -1/1 OS 10 3 Drake

We are currently looking for:
    -Warlocks
    -Hunters
    -Resto Shamans
    -Enhancement Shamans
    -Rogues

Due to the point of the tier we are currently in, we are expecting players to be at least 3.8k GS at this point.

HOWEVER; ALL exceptional applicants are always considered.

Our current raid times are Sunday 7PM-10PM EST(11PM-2AM ST) and Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST(12:30AM-3:30AM ST). Feel free to contact myself or an officer for more information.

Our expectations:
    • Punctuality, attendance is key. If you cannot make it to a raid, inform me or an officer with as much advanced notice as possible.
    • Class knowledge, know how to play your class, BIS gear details and what your class has to offer.
    • Raid knowledge, either have experience in WoTLK content, or be willing to look it up beforehand. Retail raid experience is also key.
    • A friendly mature environment for us all to raid in. Toxic players are not welcome.
    • Come prepared, this includes flasks, food, pots, etc.

In game contact: Broseficis
    Discord contact: Broseficus#7759, Hapablap#7627
    Edited: June 17, 2020

2. Hey Ashere. Sorry I should've put that in there, kind of important. We are Alliance.

3. Thanks I kind of figured it out when I tried to friend you and it said you were a different faction. That's disappointing, you're raid times are perfect for me. I made a holy paly on the horde side and am 76 at the moment...don't know if I want to start all over again :(

4. May 4, 2020  

5. May 9, 2020  

6. May 18, 2020  

7. May 21, 2020  

8. May 24, 2020  

9. June 4, 2020