1. [H] LF guild / people to play with and have some fun xD

Hi everyone,

I'm a Dutch wow player looking for a guild / people to play the game with and have a good time! (mostly pve)
    Eventually want to raid aswell but not geared for it at the moment.
    i used to play on sunwell (5.5k fury warrior main) but that server has died so i'm now playing on Warmane.

I have a 4.6k Night Elf Druid tank on Frostmourne wich i will be transferring to horde when that realm resets.
    i also have a 4k Blood Elf Paladin tank on Icecrown so i'm doing random heroics so far.
    I plan on making some more characters so i can mix it up a little (and help the guild with whatever is needed for a raid at that time). But it would be awesome if i could level / gear with some fun people =D

Feel free to hit me up ingame. Mostly playing on my Belf Paladin right now named 'Teramisu' and my priest named 'Braisedribs'.
    (The Nelf Druid on Frostmourne is called 'Witlof')

Cheers!
    Edited: February 1, 2021

2. Hey man,

You've made a very lengthy and well-rounded post to give some insight in to who you are and what you have to offer. But what are you looking for? I mean for the most part, if you are looking for high ambitions and 6 nights a week of end-game raiding - I think you will have to go look for it yourself - browse through the many threads posted by said guilds.

If you are looking for something significantly more casual - then its probably that much easier.

You are welcome to come join myself and my guild if you find us to your liking - and if not, best of luck to you finding what you are after.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=425476

3. Hey man,

if you are looking for high ambitions and 6 nights a week of end-game raiding - I think you will have to go look for it yourself - browse through the many threads posted by said guilds.

If you are looking for something significantly more casual - then its probably that much easier.
    Thanks for the reply man.
    I am looking for something more casual then 6 nights a week end game raiding ;)
    By now i do have decided to play on the horde side though.

Good luck with the guild!

4. Hello there mate,

I'm an old warmane player returning to the scene after quite a big break. I would like to play around with someone, have fun and if possible get in the same guild with a person I enjoy playing. Also I see you are planing on making more chars, I'll gladly level few new chars by doing rdf with someone.
    Hit me up if you want to play together.
    Discord: Madproof#3651