Patch L
    Patch N
    Patch S
    Patch T
    Patch W
    Patch X
    Patch Y

THIS IS A TEST - NOT A FINAL
    If you wish to skip the "installation" process, this is the way.
    1. Download both files, unzip the World of Warcraft folder anywhere on your PC.
    2. Download and unpack Interface.7z into your new wow directory.
    Click here for a fresh install with everything

Table of Content
    [color=lightgreen][spoiler]patch-4.MPQ - Music
    patch-5.MPQ - Music
    patch-8.MPQ - High Resolution Classic Armors
    patch-D.MPQ - HD Goblins
    patch-F.MPQ - Mounts, Druid forms & NPCs Part 1(won't work without P2)
    patch-G.MPQ - Mounts, Druid forms & NPCs Part 2(won't work without P1)
    patch-H.MPQ - HD Character Models
    Patch-L.MPQ - Character Selection Screen, Login Screen & HD Character Icons
    patch-M.MPQ - Loading Screens
    patch-N.MPQ - Classic & TBC Dungeon Maps
    patch-S.MPQ - Sunlight
    patch-T.MPQ - Tilesets, Grass & Buildings
    patch-W.MPQ - HD Lava/Slime(no water)
    patch-X.MPQ - HD Trees & Flowers
    patch-Y.MPQ - Blood Splatters

Water Patch (Will NOT work with my full download list)
    The "water patch" is working either with the full data or the individuals links. You just have to not use the patch-w.mpq from the individuals and/or the full data.7z and the you have to rename the Patch-B.mpq inside the water patch to patch-W.mpq (or whatever patch-x.mpq where x is a character from 0-9 or a-z that is not used in your data folder).

2. Hello guys,

Can say thank you for that ? All patch is working well for me excepted the patch-N but i don't care about that.

I have a suggestion but it may be more difficult.
    It is possible to update the Wotlk interface to the Cataclysm/MoP interface ?
    Add the Caracter Info
    Add the Icon Macro
    Add the Spell Book

Because even on Classic/TBC WoW nobody did an addon to get the Caracter Info from Cataclysm correctly.
    Delete patch-N.MPQ and download patch-<locale>-m.MPQ for you locale (enGB, enUS) from http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=424250 and put into Data\<locale>\ folder

3. Would it be possible to have the creatures patch (F and G) to only apply to Vanilla models?

4. Hi,

Just to say, there is no music enable in Feralas.

5. I just don't get it. I have managed to "turn off" SOME models from the patches F and G, by simply deleting the files inside the Creatures folders, but in some cases it will load the older model with no textures. I just don't understand why it works for some models and not for others!

For example, it works for the Ravager model, and it works for the Strider mounts (Blood Elf racial mounts), and it works for MOST of the Undead Skeletal Warhorses, EXCEPT for the White Skeletal Warhorse, or the Blue one (I am not sure if it's that rare boss drop one or not). Why would it work for all horses except for those?

I also tried keeping the folders and replacing the newer model/texture files with the older ones (extracted from the original game files!) but nope, that doesn't work either! I just don't understand why.

6. @Golokopitenko it depends of the priority order of the patch and the DBClientfiles included in the patch, every patch loaded remplace the previous entries. It means that if you just had deleted few models that you don't want in a patch but didn't change the values inside the CreatureModelData.dbc and the CreatureDisplayInfo.dbc the game will load the models you erased and it probably results with a glitched model or you have a green skin on it (meaning texture missing).

7. Noob question, how much ram you need? i had a memory error in dalaran it asked for like 60gb i think, it says bytes and i assumed since i has many zeros lol

8. Noob question, how much ram you need? i had a memory error in dalaran it asked for like 60gb i think, it says bytes and i assumed since i has many zeros lol
    You got a memory error because WoW was made to use only 2 GB. Make sure to apply this to WoW.exe: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/

9. You got a memory error because WoW was made to use only 2 GB. Make sure to apply this to WoW.exe: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/
    awesome, thank you a lot
    ...still have like 9 fps on dalaran on a new pc lol
    Edited: September 22, 2021

10. That's just the engine being old, and unable to load things faster. We're very limited with the engine in this regard. Many players will break the game FPS, no matter your PC specs.

11. That's just the engine being old, and unable to load things faster. We're very limited with the engine in this regard. Many players will break the game FPS, no matter your PC specs.
    guess no point ot use it on dalaran ufff

12. i noticed the 1st comment is "Edited: 1 Week Ago Reason: Added full game download with textures installed"
    but the complete 23gb file on Mega is dated 04 June - when was it really dated?

Its mentioned this package is missing:
    - Procedural Water for 3.3.5a
    - Darker Nights
    - ENBs
    - Shaders
    so what will happen if i get the 'patch-4' from this comment: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....94#post3122394 - and copy/paste it in the 23gb downloaded full game?
    Or this 'patch-4' is not to be slapped onto the 23gb downloaded full game, but instead copy/pasted onto the regular all-normal game?
    Because in this 'patch-4' it is mentioned there is procedural water, shaders, etc...

It's confusing what someone gets in the end and how, because i asked a streamer what's he using and he said "this one" pointing me to this thread, however when i downloaded all 14 patches /from the individual links section/- it was with completely different login screen to begin with.
    Are people getting this entire compilation as a basis and then creating their own mods with small changes in the comments?

13. i noticed the 1st comment is "Edited: 1 Week Ago Reason: Added full game download with textures installed"
    but the complete 23gb file on Mega is dated 04 June - when was it really dated?

Its mentioned this package is missing:
    - Procedural Water for 3.3.5a
    - Darker Nights
    - ENBs
    - Shaders
    so what will happen if i get the 'patch-4' from this comment: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....94#post3122394 - and copy/paste it in the 23gb downloaded full game?
    Or this 'patch-4' is not to be slapped onto the 23gb downloaded full game, but instead copy/pasted onto the regular all-normal game?
    Because in this 'patch-4' it is mentioned there is procedural water, shaders, etc...

It's confusing what someone gets in the end and how, because i asked a streamer what's he using and he said "this one" pointing me to this thread, however when i downloaded all 14 patches /from the individual links section/- it was with completely different login screen to begin with.
    Are people getting this entire compilation as a basis and then creating their own mods with small changes in the comments?
    My patch contains everything from a first post + a lot of another updates. Patch-4 is designed to be used with a standard WotLK client only. Download of a last version of my patch you can find always here.

Changelog:
    Spoiler: Show

- v1.0.0 - Pre-Release

New Music
    Better Shaders
    Mount Hyjal Open
    Improved Loading Screens
    Classic & TBC Dungeon Maps
    Modern Mounts, Druid Forms & Spells
    High Resolution of Classic and TBC Armors
    HD Character Models, HD Goblins & HD NPC's
    HD Tilesets, Grass, Buildings, Trees & Ground Effect
    Improved Login, Character Create & Selection Screen
    Improved Sunlight, Blood Splatters, Lava/Slime & Water etc.

- v1.0.3 - First Public Release

New Feralas/Un'Goro/Zul'Gurub, Felwood, Moonglade trees
    A lot of minor bugs was fixed

- v1.0.4

Internal testing

- v1.0.5

Fixed Karazhan and Sunken Temple map
    Flight points added to map
    End of path of Mount Hyjal was changed
    Death Knight character background fixed
    Better character create
    Some minor bugs fixed
    1680x1050 resolution support
    Gate to the Stormwind Vault was opened - Now you can reach hidden vanilla dungeon
    Logo was changed
    Sounds of emotes fixed

- v1.0.6

Added Hyjal and GM Island map
    Added GM Island minimap
    Some small changes in Hyjal - Waterfalls, WotLK Boost Hall, Gate in Hyjal entrance (Serverside problem)
    Winterspring and GM Island trees positions fix
    Fix of missing M2 models in Undercity
    Unicode support

- v1.0.7

All Dungeon/Raid/BG/Etc maps have a new Loading Screens + All of them support a wide resolution
    Loading bar has been updated
    New Zul'Aman, Mulgore trees and one Azshara tree + Some new tree skins
    Reserved names (during character creation) was disabled
    Old Outland, Emerald Dream, Development Land was added
    Added a maps and minimaps for Azshara Crater, Emerald Dream, Old Outland and Development Land
    Some of AQ textures was upscaled
    New model of Ashbringer
    Some minor bugs was fixed
    Reznik Island was added
    Update of upscaled clothing textures
    Edited: October 11, 2021

14. Hey opexo.
    That last edit wasn't really anything big. I just fixed a few spelling mistakes. I have now changed the edit.
    The added full game download was added quite a while ago, as you mentioned. It was just me messing with the wording in my original post, forgetting to change the edit note.

You can choose either one. I haven't checked out enhreznik's download, yet. But I'd love to give it a go some time in the future.
    Huge shoutout to you, enhreznik, for doing some good work. If you do continue to work on it, I will most likely add it to my original post, giving you the credit you deserve. I will ask beforehand,, to make sure it's okay I use it.

15. Hey,
    thank you both.

@enhreznik the googledrive links dont work and i'd really appretiate it if you can upload somewhere else than Ulozto.net in the future because it's speed is so limited it can take like 6-8 hours to download this pack.
    @truekripp its almost the same with mega.nz and the ultimate complete package, it allows to download only 4gb out of 23 before it stops and have to wait 8 hours for a new quota.And i dont see it right to pay this website as much as for a monthly internet+TV package only to download the file so please check if it can be uploaded at another unlimited place

First ... 91011121321 ... Last