How to kill that *****
    Stunning whole party and kill tank for 3 hits
    Any tips/thoughts/suggestions

2. May 30, 2022  
    Free Action Potion to prevent stuns?
    Nevermind..Flags: Unaffected by invulnerability
    Edited: May 30, 2022

3. May 30, 2022  
    We spent hours wiping on him last night. For the AOE stun, the tank can run away during the cast time. Anzu is also stunned for a second or two so he will not immediately go and eat the tank. That helped us get through that phase. However, when we get to the add phase it was a total bloodbath. We tried different specs, comps, CD rotations, etc. and could not make it through the first add wave. We were not able to confirm if the bird spirits were upgraded along with the boss. The dmg reduction one still said it only reduced dmg by 500, which is trash when you are getting slapped for 9-10k a hit.

4. May 31, 2022  
    I found that something felt off with the Anzu encounter. We too could not get past the first add wave after Anzu banishes. The aoe screech stun just had the ads destroying the tank instantly. From some discussion on the unofficial discord the people who successfully downed him said they had to time the screech at the perfect time just before the birds came down and started attacking the tanks. Still this strategy feels weird to me. The ads phase just screams to me major damage on tank, use defensive cds an whatnot. The fact that the banished Anzu decides to throw a party-wide unbreakable stun every now and then is just weird to me. Aparently that was the case in the heroic tbc version as well according to the discord

5. May 31, 2022  
    It was, but you had the bird spirits doing aoe dmg to them and reducing damage on the group, which does not seem to be the case in the current mythic iteration of SH. 500 damage reduction was a much larger chunk of reduction at 70 than at 80.