1. Or, you know, people who actually have real life responsibilities and don't wanna level up for a 100th time in a 20 year old game lol.
    Why would you even considering playing a "20 year old game" in the first place, if you have a so called real life responsibilities. Maybe those responsibilities are a bit exaggerated? :D

2. Actually looking forward to this, wanna play the Onixia questline and the An'Qiraj event

3. and the An'Qiraj event
    At least somewhere this questline will be finally finished
    Spoiler: Show

4. Hell yeah,but please keep it 7x and will the option of immigration will be still availaible ?

5. Putting 2 raids lockouts per weak on Vanilla is bad because the game design here is supposed to farm BWL at the same time as MC, and AQ at the same time as MC.
    It's not like Wotlk when you only do the raid of the phase.

6. do you know when classic will launch?

7. do you know when classic will launch?
    I would speculate that they will release it at the end of FM IV. There is so many things to do probably in terms of balance etc. Im sure they will working on that behind the scenes, but it's probably not happening in any near future.

8. Hi guys! Love the idea, specially with the great scripted content.

Could this be done with buffed bosses, but with wotlk talents as they are? Pretty much what happens with timewalking in Frostmourne raids. Most classes are quite stale and rotations only became fully fluid in Wotlk, making both TBC and Vanilla rotations for most classes boring, plus the fact that some specs aren't viable at all.

I mean we all played Vanilla and TBC as separate servers, and still we all know Wotlk is always where we end at, even if we farm ICC for years, we always come back. For me, the main reason is the class gameplay, there is always some other class that is interesting to play.

Some classes on Vanilla only have one button without any reasonable rotation or procs.

So something that we have done before, tuned to be hard with good rotations in all classes would be awesome on my view. Wonder what other people think about this.

Cheers!

9. The only question: when?
    I hope there will be RDF from WOTLK and 7+ XP rates, cuz most of us are 25+ y.o ppl, so we dont have much time spending on leveling at low rates. Also i hope that each phase will not be longer than 1-2 months cuz people will start losing interest and that realm will finish with 300-500 online MAX

10. This is a great news.
    I think x1 rates works for me. But if most of people prefer more. I guess x3 exp rates would be fine.

11. do it x1 the leveling experience please. Just waiting for the launch date! Im exited

12. Tbh i hope its gonna be a new vanilla client why would u play vanilla but not with the same exp
    Classic talents suck major time. You have seriously at least 6 specs that are unusable in raid and if you play a hybrid you will need to heal, period. It's a recipe for disaster. Rather buff the bosses and stick with 3.3.5 talents and classes. Maybe not include DKs until wotlk, dunno how (un)balanced they are at 60/70 raid.

13. Some things I would like to see:

1. Dual spec - so you don´t have to respec several times a day as healer or tank
    2. RDF saves a lot of time
    3. x5-7 with option to have x0 for people that want to twink
    4. PvE server - saves a lot of time and put on PvP if you want to PvP
    5. Make more classes/specs viable from vanilla.

Then the question if there shoud be 25man raid or 40man in Vanilla is an open question as there are pros and cons with both. 40man is the real classic but harder for guilds as you have to rebuild the rooster in TBC with 25man but it´s also depending if all classes/specs are viable in vanilla as there probably will be a lot of people changing for TBC if the changes are big between the expansions.

14. if you dont have the time to play the game well too bad , keep it x1 all the way through the suckers over at FM have their own high rate realm , give us from lordaeron something to play with , keep the goofy ahh talents from vanilla as well , since we are already playing on a wotlk client if you change the talents from vanilla to wotlk that would just make us glorified twinks , and if you make all the content very short (1 or 2 months) all the sweats will clear the content super quickly and then there would be nothing else left to do , not everyone here is 25 yo+ and so busy that they cant play on x1 , jeez you folks want everything handed to you on a silver plate

15. People who are above 25 will most likely have done the 1x troupe more than 10x already, there is nothing to gain here. However Warmane adds the option to tune your experience from x7 to x1 so each person can pick their rate, whether you want to do it slow or not should be up to you, asking people who have done it 100 times to do it again at a slow pace when they are on a constricted schedule doesn't make much sense.

Still think the option we have now is the best, if someones wants x1 they can change it, if they want fast rates they can go with it. Best way to keep both worlds. Plus you can clearly see from Icecrown and Lordareon what rates are more popular with the masses.

First ... 412131415162464 ... Last