1. I like the server so far, and 5x exp rate is a great idea. People who like to level slower should be able to tune it down, but not everyone has months to spend leveling and miss all raid releases. Personally I've done those quests 100s of times over the years and im kinda sick of doing them over and over.
    5x rate might even allow me to have an alt.
    So far good :)

2. I like the server so far, and 5x exp rate is a great idea. People who like to level slower should be able to tune it down, but not everyone has months to spend leveling and miss all raid releases. Personally I've done those quests 100s of times over the years and im kinda sick of doing them over and over.
    5x rate might even allow me to have an alt.
    So far good :)
    Yep, 5x is perfect. I want an progressive Icecrown, not a Vanilla Lordaeron. 1x is a completely different type of server. Fewer alts, fewer population, less raiding (because less alts).

3. Is it a pve or pvp realm? Cause if it is pve, no thanks.
    i don't think they are going to disables bg's. there are now bg lvl 60 at the beta, i mean the real good stuff pvp

4. Why ask if you already have a idea of how it would affect it...? As for the energy,rage and runic power issue (people have been always raving about whenever this idea was brought up) one can simply increase the regen rate or amount generated via a modefier,ya know,like the one we have for x3,5 xp increase but lower ofc and with a few tweaks one can get the %s about the same but it would promote a faster paced playstyle overall which i believe would be rather exciting.

5. Why ask if you already have a idea of how it would affect it...? As for the energy,rage and runic power issue (people have been always raving about whenever this idea was brought up) one can simply increase the regen rate or amount generated via a modefier,ya know,like the one we have for x3,5 xp increase but lower ofc and with a few tweaks one can get the %s about the same but it would promote a faster paced playstyle overall which i believe would be rather exciting.
    for that they could leave the formulas of 3.3.5, spells and some talents. but classic andys just cry and cry and now they are like "hey thats not how i remember classic". it was just slow, a lot more slower and with a lot of patience, that they seems some kind loose it. you can see it on bgs and dungeon. they do pretty freak up things "im charging my warrior with might of menethil and recklessness to kill every single one of yo...*chain lighting 4k + 1k shock deleted**leave bg*
    now i want to play this

6. YESSS, Please make it x1. ITS SO BORING PLAYING VANILLA WITH X5 RATES, it will not be world pvp, everyone just leveling fastly. I would love to enjoy this as i enjoyed Lordaeron in Quarentine, leveling and wpvpeing. IT'S CLASSIC GUYS COME ON. Hope you guys take the best decision :/

7. YESSS, Please make it x1. ITS SO BORING PLAYING VANILLA WITH X5 RATES, it will not be world pvp, everyone just leveling fastly. I would love to enjoy this as i enjoyed Lordaeron in Quarentine, leveling and wpvpeing. IT'S CLASSIC GUYS COME ON. Hope you guys take the best decision :/
    You can lvl a x1 if you want they are gonna give you the option.

8. it is not the same to choose if you wanna exp x5 or x1, if all of you can exp only in x1 then will be so great, also pvp or pve will improve = much determination =more funny time.

in Icecrow when you random join dungeon most of time you ll find ppl that wanna just exp fast and no experience in dungeon, just doing the minimun until end.

otherwise in x1 we will spent lot of time in dungeon and pvp battleground, with less talent, with poor equip, in the end win who can play better, and not who have better equip , i meaning bg level "10-59"

9. it is not the same to choose if you wanna exp x5 or x1, if all of you can exp only in x1 then will be so great, also pvp or pve will improve = much determination =more funny time.
    Great for who? Only for those who want to level slowly. Forcing others seems redundant if server can offer alternative ways for players to enjoy it.

in Icecrow when you random join dungeon most of time you ll find ppl that wanna just exp fast and no experience in dungeon, just doing the minimun until end.
    Is there something wrong wanting to get to end game or higher levels faster? Do you like slow leveling if you keep getting ganked by higher levels? It also goes to show not all care about leveling process outside of RDF spamming. If they enjoy slower leveling, they would do so.

otherwise in x1 we will spent lot of time in dungeon and pvp battleground, with less talent, with poor equip, in the end win who can play better, and not who have better equip , i meaning bg level "10-59"
    Yet level differences remain. Level 31 ain't gonna do much against level 39 regardless of rates.

10. Any official ETA when will be the fresh Vanilla from lvl 1 will start ?? i ended up playing in icecrown and Onyxia both now ;(

11. Any staff comments or opinions about making it PvE and implementing server side hardcore challenge?

12. Any staff comments or opinions about making it PvE and implementing server side hardcore challenge?
    **** no, please don't make hardcore a thing. It's stupid, I've seen it on other servers and the only thing it acomplishes is making a divide between hardcore and non hardcore players.

13. Any staff comments or opinions about making it PvE and implementing server side hardcore challenge?
    Agreed, need a PVE server.

14. When will this be released I am so excited to play this!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

First ... 4989979899100101109 ... Last