1. How to trade without being banned?

Hey, a month ago I wanted to sell 120k gold so I made a donation to use the website store, in order to avoid any negative repercussion to my account.
    I was enjoying the game and wasn't planning to sell/buy anything illegally, risking a ban.

I use to spam the AH in my free time, flipping and reseting it daily, many times a day.

Today I got a message that my account has been banned for "Illicit gold source purchases", which of course I didn't do. In first place, because I donated to avoid these repercussions by paying a fee and going legal. That was the whole point of using the system Warmane created.
    Secondly, because I don't need to buy gold, I prefer to sell it for coins to get other benefits.

So, at the end of the day I used the official system to trade gold x coins, just to get misflagged as illeg0t and get banned for using the AH and donating.

Do you have some kind of guide to use the Auction House without being flagged incorrectly?

Kind regards,

2. So I see there are a lot of gold farmers who got banned for gold purchasing:D Is there any chance to prove innocense? I almost dont't believe in ban appeals. It seems they don't read it at all. So on one hand I am waithing for reply to my ban appel, but I think I will get one more ban on may another trade account faster

3. So I see there are a lot of gold farmers who got banned for gold purchasing:D Is there any chance to prove innocense? I almost dont't believe in ban appeals. It seems they don't read it at all. So on one hand I am waithing for reply to my ban appel, but I think I will get one more ban on may another trade account faster
    Hey! Seems like it was a ban wave that has misflagged many ppl. I expect them to confirm this by some way. My behavior is certainly no the one of someone buying gold. I'm sitting on gold, and I don't have a single interaction with someone that I don't know in real life.
    I thought that the AH was a safe way to pay a fee without risking being scammed, but now I lost access to my whole account, lol.

What scares me the most is that I don't have proof of doing the things correctly, we don't get an invoice ingame. That's why I went legal by donating a few bucks.
    Last time I sent 65k in AH sales I took an screenshot of my sellings to show a friend, but that's all. How can I prove that I farmed my gold? <.<

4. I think there is no point to prove anything because you will get unbanned earlier than your appeal will be read:D Then u will make some gold and get ban again, and Obnosios will tell u wait for respond :D

5. You can open a ban appeal ticket at the website, and the support staff will review the evidence which had you banned. If there was a mistake, which is quite unlikely since it was already reviewed by the GM team prior to the ban, they will reverse the ban.
    Forum threads won't speed up the process of having your ticket reviewed, nor it will increase your chances in any ways. If you did do something illegal then you already know what your response will be.
    There is also no such thing as getting banned for "donating and using the AH".
    I will be closing this thread.