1. Also...I've had posts removed a few times from this thread a well...I think it's because I got too close to a personal attack once or twice when talking about "wPvP (ganker) chads"...or I might have disparaged staff decisions a bit too roughly in my tongue-in-cheek manner. They aren't playing favorites...maybe you should reflect on the text of your posts a little more, like I just did, and figure out why it actually got removed.
    it doesn't really matter anymore, I'm slowly losing the will to advertise, what I wanted was only good for this server, playing on the 3 previous ones, on that iccrown a little bit, also on lordareon, and at the beginning of yours TBC, when you stack the dice and when you play for a long time, you know what is actually good for the server, but since you hardly accept the suggestions from the players, over time the charm and that hype for something new starts to be lost. I'm not going to advertise anymore, do what you want, I'll leave the writing to the king of the jungle, the almighty cutterwizz

2. Honestly, we don't know what the admins will decide on many issues (including whether the realm will be PvP or PvE), or if any of our posts are being taken into consideration with enough weight to modify their decision on the issue. We know where one or two of the Forum Mods stand on the issue...and we know one of them would make ALL REALMS PvE if they had the power to (which obviously means they don't have that much authority over the servers). That goes for all sides of this and other issues. We all hope our points are strong enough to bring the decision to "our side"...and we all think we're right on the issue.

3. (Of course there are other issues that are, from what I can tell, pretty much set in stone...like the 5x default (and max) XP rate. Trying to argue against that is probably pointless...especially if you're just gonna vomit up the same tired old arguments over and over again like "the true vanilla experience".)

4. Honestly doubt that. Every time I can get a few hours to play, I'm finding at least something to be fixed. Sometimes it's just a NPC that's standing still when he should be patrolling, or a quest that's not working correctly...but there's still a lot of rough edges that need to be ironed out. Get on and help us iron them out so we can launch faster?
    Mate honestly: 3.3.5 ultratested client + X5... WHY testing leveling experience?

5. Mate honestly: 3.3.5 ultratested client + X5... WHY testing leveling experience?
    I don't know if it's all the other changes they've made to the server core to recreate vanilla mechanics or something else is causing it...but as I said, I'm finding broken quests, mobs that aren't behaving correctly, or other issues to report every time I get a few hours to "play" and test. They're all being fixed quickly once reported, but I really think they want to get as much of these kinds of things found and fixed (polished) as they can before they do a Launch.

6. something like making the zones from 1-30 PVE would be totally fine so that the lowbies dont have to get bullied
    I very much like this idea, as a person who more or less only plays PvE servers I would quite happy with a solution like this. The main reason I dislike PvP is getting ganked. So If I can avoid that until higher levels where I 'might' have a chance to defend myself, that's a good compromise in my mind. It doesn't remove world PvP outright, just has it at higher levels and prevents the easy ganking of lowbies who cannot do anything about it.

another solution, tho I doubt its easy to code, that if a target wouldn't give honor, you cannot attack them. So a 60 cannot go killing 40s, in the same vein a 40 couldn't go killing a bunch of 20s, as in both cases the target player would not yield honor.

7. x5 takes 50 hours to level up. If you make 4 chars total, that's 200 hours to level them all up. And that's just leveling - you need to gear them up pre-raid BiS, farm raid consumables, level up profs, do reps. It will take 400 hours to get a single char up to a decent gear level to enjoy all the Classic raiding and PvP experience.

And all of that on a single char. 400 hours /played is like 4-6 months for ppl with lives. Even with just 2 alts, you're looking at 1.5 yrs of game time. And since this is a progressive server, you will only just be able to do all this before all your progress is gone as the server moves to TBC.

So x5 is absolutely perfect - just fast enough for the average person to enjoy most of the content on an accelerated progressive server. While being slow enough that there will still be people in leveling zones and RDF.

As usual, Warmane makes the right decision - there is a reason why theyre the most successful pserver in history.

8. LezChap1 and CutterWizz the two heroic keyboard warriors who have some pseudo-intellectual argument for everything. No solution, no middle-ground, just endless arguing why they are so smart and you are so dumb.

I guess you live in a fantasy world, because IRL nobody would take you seriously.

9. i can't connect to onyxia while other realms can join

10. LezChap1 and CutterWizz the two heroic keyboard warriors who have some pseudo-intellectual argument for everything. No solution, no middle-ground, just endless arguing why they are so smart and you are so dumb.

I guess you live in a fantasy world, because IRL nobody would take you seriously.
    our arguments is a middle-ground and solution, other way there would be no arguments in the first place. there is literally walls of text explaining this sheet.
    don't be mad, it's just the internet. if you can't stand your point, well why are you surprised that people memeing when you trying to defend it with absolute garbage conclusions and takes?
    What exactly are you expecting? That everyone will collectively agree on delusional sheet in your head. I guess your message is some sort of a subliminal call for other people alike to give you a pat on the back?

11. Ye and I was banned from forums for "disrespecting" staff just because I said my opinion that Warmane is P2W server. I am gonna say it and I do not care if they ban me here again. Btw, if you read my previous comments here, no insults or disrespect towards staff was written. Should I start now since I was banned?

12. If I may, perhaps the experience can be toggled as expansions are added. So it would be 1x for Vanilla, 3x for BC, then 5x for Wrath. Dunno if this was said yet, not going through 117 pages to check.

13. If I may, perhaps the experience can be toggled as expansions are added. So it would be 1x for Vanilla, 3x for BC, then 5x for Wrath. Dunno if this was said yet, not going through 117 pages to check.
    you can set the xp rates by right clicking on the xp bar... why is this even a topic is a bit beyond me since every player can set their XP gain to a value between 1x to 5x and level accordinly.

On the other hand even if it gets locked at 5x default, there is nothing stopping a player to do all the quests in lower/same level areas and then decide when to move a new zone with higher level quests and mobs.

There is literaly no objective need to move to a new zone if you outleveled the current zone you are in as long as you, subjectively, don`t decide that.

14. If I may, perhaps the experience can be toggled as expansions are added. So it would be 1x for Vanilla, 3x for BC, then 5x for Wrath. Dunno if this was said yet, not going through 117 pages to check.
    It's been stated few times, and often "ignored".
    I think it's best to keep the same (adjustable) rates across the expansions.

A little satire, humor, if you will:
    x3/x5 TBC/WotLK isn't true TBC/WotLK experience. It must be x1 !!!!!11!! screeeeeeeechhhh!!!111 /s

First ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... Last