1. Please Warmane, give us some update on Beta!!!

2. Enough time has passed since the start of the beta test; the second phase showed that there are still enough problems, but work is being done and errors are being corrected. Thank you for your work.

So, while the kids are discussing what the experience rate will be like on the server, x1 or x5, and whether the RDF system will kill the server or not, I will ask really important questions.

Please tell us (if possible and to be disclosed at this stage):
    1) What stage of beta testing are we at?
    2) How long will the general beta testing period last?
    3) Will the Naxxramas phase be tested with an available raid dungeon?
    4) Will the TBC phase be tested at the end of the classic content test and then the WOLTK?
    that 2nd question is not among the important ones bro. Having a eta is not good for any beta testing unless it's at the very end of it.

3. that 2nd question is not among the important ones bro. Having a eta is not good for any beta testing unless it's at the very end of it.
    So after maintenance of both site and servers NOT even a Word about Onyxia second phases status. NOT Fair at all.

4. Yall stop crying, come down from the big horse and show some patience. What if the official start is announced for 1.q 2024.. yall gonna jump or what ? After all it's a free to play project for the consuments while staff is working their *ss off for delivering a good, no, the best xperience we can have.

5. Yall stop crying, come down from the big horse and show some patience. What if the official start is announced for 1.q 2024.. yall gonna jump or what ? After all it's a free to play project for the consuments while staff is working their *ss off for delivering a good, no, the best xperience we can have.
    I'll never understand why people speak if they are not able to understand Reading. We are aware about what you said and no One Is saying nothing against the wm staff (they also don't Need your defense). But Remember that there are also a lot of people "working" for free in debugging Ony. I'm Just in a polite why asking info

6. Am interested in the expansion progression, and will try it out.

I would prefer x1 or 1.5x with 3 month per patch maybe, that will allow people to get familiar with the raids more.
    Also it would give some space for a week or two vacation now and then.

I'm looking at this from a diablo player perspective, each ladder is about 3-4 months away from eachother.
    we cleaned stratholme with grey and green items. phase 1 to 3 can't be each one 3 months duration. even phase 4

7. I'll repeat it again...
    I recommend setting the upgrade of professions to rates 1..
    in any situation.
    otherwise the economy will be crooked...

8. otherwise the economy will be crooked...
    People love saying things like this...but regardless of the rates, it doesn't seem to change the economy all that much across all the pservers I've played on.

Unless it's ridiculously high like 50x or 100x, I don't see the profession or reputation rates having a major impact. If it's somewhere in the 1-3x...even 5x like xp...it'll be fine.

9. 5x seems quite slow, lets keep the 50x in the game please and thank you.

Kidding aside, I think people are being overly dramatic about 5x being fast. Even at 5x most people will take well over a day of /played to ding 60. As far as I can see 5x is far better than an old vanilla server I used to play on that had the name of a burning bird, that used 12x rates, that was 100% too fast. 5x seems to be a great spot imo. Fast enough to not be a slog to get to 60, but slow enough to still enjoy some dungeons, and some favorite quest chains in zones along the way.

And to anyone who hates the idea of 5x, then dont play on that speed and use 2x or 1x or .5, no need to shove your "vanilla must be slow" way of thinking on everyone who just do not agree.

I view 5x as great, I think it will encourage a lot of alts to be leveled, which will help the low level population have people to play with in rdf and quests.

10. i think 3x is the sweetspot 5x is good too, but 1x or even 2x is to slow

11. I have one question, that is not about xp rates, nor release date.
    First time playing on progressive server(planning to play). Between Nax patch, and first tbc patch, will there be enough of time to get full BiS character possible for vanilla.

12. I have one question, that is not about xp rates, nor release date.
    First time playing on progressive server(planning to play). Between Nax patch, and first tbc patch, will there be enough of time to get full BiS character possible for vanilla.
    Basically: Will there be enough raid lockouts and loot drop from bosses for the "makes every raid" character to be BiS? I'm kinda curious about this myself...as well as the secondary question: How possible/likely will getting the Legendaries be (with all it's associated farming) with the...truncated...lifespan of the various phases of content?

13. I have seen on the forum that there are also rates for professions. I have tested and it does indeed raise 3 pts of skill. This will cause a greater surplus of materials (those needed to raise the profession). This will result in a higher supply and a lower demand. This added to the higher drop and gold rates means that more gold will be generated and less spending will be required. This will result in higher inflation, I don't know to what extent this is desirable? Is there going to be an incentive to spend gold?
    Also, the server seems to be heading towards a fast leveling with less importance on professions. Will the top level content be modified to focus the challenge on raids or dungeons?

First ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... Last