1. set it to 0.5 and play for months until 60 if you want, there, solved it for you.

2. I'm with OP on the leveling rate should be 1x for everyone for the experience to be as close to Vanilla as possible. However, it seems the majority of people prefer being able to set xp rates and I suspect most people will set to x5...missing out on the Vanilla experience.

I won't be playing on the "Vanilla" server because of the variable leveling rate since low-level pvp will be pretty much non-existent. Thankfully, Warmane has the Lordaeron 1x server.

3. I'm with OP on the leveling rate should be 1x for everyone for the experience to be as close to Vanilla as possible. However, it seems the majority of people prefer being able to set xp rates and I suspect most people will set to x5...missing out on the Vanilla experience.

I won't be playing on the "Vanilla" server because of the variable leveling rate since low-level pvp will be pretty much non-existent. Thankfully, Warmane has the Lordaeron 1x server.
    quite opposite actually... if you want to do low level pvp you can set your own xp to 1 you will have much more gear than anyone on low level and you can go to pvp in zones where people will be leveling especially in the beginning there will be hundreds of people to kill and have fun.

4. So-called "low-level PvP" is just one of two things anyway: random low-levels meeting by complete chance because one went exploring way too far or "twinks" going bait low-levels into attacking them around the enemy faction starting areas. The game on its own separates low-level characters by keeping starting zones far from the other faction, so PvP happening there is either artificial or a very rare oddity.

5. - Vanilla is x1 rates
    - No store (Voluntary donations only)
    I don’t understand these people, if you really want to finish the game faster, start Frostmourne again, don’t do this vanilla.
    I love vanilla, but it has its flaws, but it has its own charm.
    3.3.5 client fixes many problems + adds new functions, this can be regarded as a good update. And in terms of smoothness, the client is more reminiscent of 1.14, although it is written on the x32 structure
    If you try hard, you can make such a “bomb.” It’s a lot of work, but it’s easier than creating a new server from scratch for 1.14
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    Everyone understands perfectly well that the majority will play on x5. If you make x7, the majority will choose x7. You call it a choice, but it's not. x5 is skipping a bunch of content throughout Azeroth quests/dungeons/pvp. Players who choose the maximum rates receive an advantage both in the speed of pumping and after it. They still have a bunch of quests for completing which give gold.
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    I don't know how you will do it, but I like some things.
    - PvP system for the number of hc. 60k = High Warlord/Grand Marshal
    (For ~60-70k I took r13 several times both on private servers and from Blizzard) This is about the same thing, only without DK's and continuous play) You probably heard that Blizzard has now installed a 750k cap and removed DK's.
    May need adjustment (For low ranks I would raise the required HK slightly.)
    - RFD is a cool feature in my opinion, perhaps it should be disabled first, and then added, for example, after the player achieves some goals or with some patch.
    - 25 ppl may be a good solution. It depends on the online server.
    - Corrected dimminishing.
    - Achievements (When there is nothing to do, they will not be superfluous).
    - Raid Browser, I think it’s also a good thing.

I understand that you want to make a progressive realm, not vanilla (It’s a pity)
    Sorry for my English.

6. - Vanilla is x1 rates
    - No store (Voluntary donations only)
    Onyxia might not be for you.

7. Leave it to x5 vanilla questing is long anyway.

8. Leave it to x5 vanilla questing is long anyway.
    Agree. I'm thinking I may do 5x levels 1-10, 3x 11-20 and then 1x.
    The 1-20 area I feel like I've done so many friggin times that I want to blow through it, but the rest I look forward to the grind!

9. Agree. I'm thinking I may do 5x levels 1-10, 3x 11-20 and then 1x.
    The 1-20 area I feel like I've done so many friggin times that I want to blow through it, but the rest I look forward to the grind!
    The only way to balance things out is to do it like that, lowering the xp rates while leveling.
    There is ENOUGH people from both sides of the argument i dont know why they are not considering at all.
    My suggestion was/is to make 3 options: 0.5x / 1x / 3x. This might be enough to satisfy everyones thirst and put an end to this.

10. This might be enough to satisfy everyones thirst and put an end to this.
    Not sure why you're being dishonest here.
    It's clearly not "enough to satisfy everyone" when more people are happy about or fine with x5 than there are demanding lower rates (even if more vocal).

11. My suggestion was/is to make 3 options: 0.5x / 1x / 3x. This might be enough to satisfy everyones thirst and put an end to this.
    Those options are all available...as well as 5x. Why do you have to remove a wanted option (5x) to make the people who NEED the lower options to be happy? They got the **** they want...they just aren't happy unless they make others who don't want it to suffer as well.

It's like hosting a dinner party, and you like fried asparagus, but you know most everyone else coming doesn't...and so you decide to put it into every dish anyways, because who cares if they don't like the food, you do, and your taste is all that matters.

12. The only way to balance things out is to do it like that, lowering the xp rates while leveling.
    There is ENOUGH people from both sides of the argument i dont know why they are not considering at all.
    My suggestion was/is to make 3 options: 0.5x / 1x / 3x. This might be enough to satisfy everyones thirst and put an end to this.
    Don't talk nonsense.

this debate is getting really old now.

I want x5, or even x7. ive played wow for 18 years, i know what im doing. I hate levelling, i just want endgame.

That being said there are clearly a few on here who want a slower experience. So, why don't you all make a guild together, play at whatever rate you want and leave the rest of us alone?

13. IMO, 1x to slow. I`ve done my fair share of lvling and questing.
    Also x5 a bit to fast; new servers like this has that "journey" aspect to it - the road to lvl cap, meeting new people and getting MC'ed off booty bay's boat, but at the end of the day personally i`ll play with the maximum available. I get why some are vocal about a nerf to xp rates, but considering everything the staff have been doing, i can say that they know better, so if its x5 then its x5, giving you the posibility to go lower at will.

14. What a thread full of stupidity.

Peoples' lives are different. Some have more time, some seek end game, others want to level.

Having many options on how to play is good. There is no other correct answer. If you're angry that someone didn't impose the same rates as you did, you are a massive loser.

15. I can see people have different lifes and different free time,the xp rates is not an issue anymore, i've heard that the release will be around April/May, that is near summer so good luck.

First ... 6789 Last