1. bro, lets stop complaining, this is the 2nd best thing that has happened with the WoW-community.

1. best thing is when Mitch died on his mage hc character.

2. "bag"jones has never leveled a character on his own ever, he pays a dude behind the scenes to do it for him. So yes seeing him die is Judgement day.

3. i really can't wait to see how it works with Wotlk launcher, see you in a month

4. How long will be downtime be between beta and launch?

5. Will there be the events before the expansions? Like the dark portal opening.

6. Can you please tell me what version the addons should be? For 3.3.5a?

7. Can you please tell me what version the addons should be? For 3.3.5a?
    The whole project will be played on the 3.3.5 client, so you will use 3.3.5 addons. Most addons work without any edits/changes. Some addons do need edited because they included databases/lists of things that reflect the 3.3.5 content, and don't work "out of the box" on Onyxia without those databases/lists updated.

Try using standard 3.3.5 Addons that you'd use on Icecrown. If the addon doesn't work, you can check the Onyxia addons folder to see if someone's made a version fixed to work on Onyxia: https://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=308, or go there and make a request for someone to port the addon you want to use (if you're not competent enough to do such addon code editing yourself).

8. Will the characters currently in beta be available at launch?

9. Greetings Warmane community, we are thrilled to announce that the project we have been working on for some time is finally ready to launch.
    Thank you WM team for your efforts and possibilty to play this old game for FREE as some people here should sometimes realize.

You'll never satisfy everyone so I'm really glad you've settled down for a good compromise on x3 rates as many people including me were hoping for after seeying x5 rates on BETA. It's not too high to create a gap between people on x1 and not too low for it to be a hard grind. Maybe the rates can be altered with coming expansions for x4 on TBC and x5 on WotLK, but that's a debate for another time and another forum post, personally I am happy with any rates as long as they are not absurdly high and customizable.

The only thing I am little afraid is the time frame in which this project and phases will happen. About 7 months for a complete journey through vanilla seems rushed and in my opinion will only push people to min/max through the game and not enjoy it. I hope you will monitor the progression and possibly change these dates accordingly as the server goes om.

Thank you again and see you all in the game on 18/11/2023.

10. The whole project will be played on the 3.3.5 client, so you will use 3.3.5 addons. Most addons work without any edits/changes. Some addons do need edited because they included databases/lists of things that reflect the 3.3.5 content, and don't work "out of the box" on Onyxia without those databases/lists updated.

Try using standard 3.3.5 Addons that you'd use on Icecrown. If the addon doesn't work, you can check the Onyxia addons folder to see if someone's made a version fixed to work on Onyxia: https://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=308, or go there and make a request for someone to port the addon you want to use (if you're not competent enough to do such addon code editing yourself).
    thx a lot!

11. Hello warmane, could you tell me if there will be a debuff limit on bosses and mobs or not please? Thanks again for your work!

12. Ofc NO ! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I love these funny and silly posts.

First ... 567891757 ... Last